Sunday, January 30, 2011

Don't like me? Join the HUGE club

    Similar to older people, other people really like being around me, or they can't stand me.  I have noticed after years of being a server that old people are either really really nice, or complete A holes --their is no in between.  This is the same with me  no in between.  The people that despise me the most, are females.  Actually I usually do fine with gals, until I start talking.     My last co workers might be very surprised to learn, that I have actually gotten better at holding my tongue.  *A few annoying workers are the exception.  I was quite possibly close to pure evil to some workers while "working" at Wally World.   And the bad Karma is still following me around, years later.   I often ponder that things are to bad for me, I wasn't that evil to anyone.   Really!   And have determined that in a past life I was a baby killer or something equally as terrible, and am still paying my does for that.   This concept all goes to hell when I recall that I don't believe in reincarnation.
   I must say that I have a long list of people that don't like me to much.  I have not worked at the local Wally World for several years now, and some workers see me enter the store, and instantly stare at the ground still.  I am not writing this to brag, well maybe a little bit is bragging.  Several have a reason to be annoyed with me. 
    This long winded intro leads to the fact that I have run into several people around town this last week that are very annoyed with me.  After a long stare down as we both boarded different buses, I have no real story to report.  Yet.  But they definitely know I am back in town, and have time to round up their bus and smokin buddies before our next meeting.  One has a definite list of reasons to not like me.  Before I left town last time, he and his roommates decided it best to royally screw me over.  One fine day a friend and I did some things that greatly effected their security deposit.  I plead the 5th on what we did, but also hate to admit it was a little to satisfying. 
    So their is a good chance of getting jumped while trying to roam around town for me.  I will try not to write this with a limp.   And am sure I can still type with my nose if all my other limbs are dangling.   It just might take much longer to type any blog.  If you would like to become my body guard or HMO please contact me before it is to late.  If you would also like to kick my as*,  I tend to wear a very bright red hoodie.   This makes for a great target to aim at for drivers also.  

No comments:

Post a Comment