Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Coffee Quotes & Random Deep Thoughts




       This page has been a great experience for me for several years now.  I can vent on people or businesses without actually having to offend anyone face to face.  Just the writing is very calming for me.  I hope that others agree with some of my rambling, and if they don't there are tons of ways to contact me.   I love haters!   And I hope that my jokes or attempts at jokes make you smile at least a lil bit.  I hope to get back to sitting down each day and adding to the files of this sight or my newest blog sight.  And dusting off some of my old writing projects.  I have a ton of ideas for both of my blogs.  But am putting a lot of focus on my newest sight--trying to greatly up the readership, so that my thoughts and such will be read by many and making that sight as interactive as possible.   Please check it all out at    http://exploreb-ham.blogspot.com/

    My post tonight will be about Halloween here and my thoughts on using my local pictures to sell greeting cards. 

      In looking through many of my old posts I laughed once.  I also noticed that I used to almost always include quotes.  Some were deep.  Many dealt with the actual topic of the post that day.  Most were just randomly random.  I want to bring that concept and others back into my blogs.  Starting today!

  **" You have brains in your head and feet in your shoes
          You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
           You're on your own and you know what you know
           And you are the one who'll decide were to go."**----Dr. Seuss

That is as deep as I will get for today. 





   
  1. Starbucks says they are going to start putting religious quotes on cups. The very first one will say, ‘Jesus! This cup is expensive!’
    -Conan O’Brien

    I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.
    -T.S. Eliot

    Way too much coffee. But if it weren’t for the coffee, I’d have no identifiable personality whatsoever.
    -David Letterman

    Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.
    -Author Unknown...



    Coffee is a beverage that puts one to sleep when not drank.
    -Alphonse Allais

    Caffeine isn’t a drug, it’s a vitamin!
    -Author Unknown

    Forever: Time it takes to brew the first pot of coffee in the morning.
    -Author Unknown

    I don’t have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem without caffeine!
    -Author Unknown
    A morning without coffee is like sleep.

    Coffee helps you go poop!


        The above is was an ad in Sunday's large paper.  This is from Target, I apologize for the blurry picture.  This is an actual product, called a pocket hose.  Actual product--I just thought the description was amusing.   I am easily amused though.  


    This picture did not turn out as kool as I thought it would. 
    Like many things I say---it seemed much better in my head. 
    But it marks the end of our very short but beautiful fall.


    Exploring filled blog post is up next.   Very soon, if the rain sets in for the week like it is supposed to.  


    Yesterday I rambled about Black Friday.

    A few past posts that might help you get more in the Christmas spirit. 
    Or make you not want to leave the house at all. 
    Full of helpless shopping hints and some more quotes---
    Please check out my past posts  or roam through my FB page

    Wyoming Jack/Bobble Head's Blogs Exploring Bellingham & Whatcom county


        I would like to note, that we attempted to do our shopping from the comforts of home, but Wally Worlds www page would not cooperate.  I also ended up at the dreaded store, around ten AM on Saturday morning, and was happy to find MANY of the sale items still available. Plus many of the shoppers were still asleep from the night be fores fun, so the store was rather not busy.   I quickly snacthed up many great deals.  Including a present for myself.   *Shhhh!   Don't tell   me.   



       We had a great Turkey day, just the five of us enjoying a wonderful meal my wife prepared.   That night I was at work.  Not an intensely busy night at work, but holiday tips are always awesome.   Earlier that week, my work place provided us all with a turkey.  This does not seem like much, but considering they now employ 600 people, in one word, wow!   In one more word, Thanks!    Next week we journey across the state, to have another Turkey day.  The trip is well needed and will surly also produce another blog post or three.   
          We also used some of our good fortune lately, to provide a complete meal for a local family in need.   With so much to be thankful for this year, it felt more than awesome to help this family out.  They were and still are so happy for the help.   Unlike the people we have been attempting to help out over the last few months.  People who defiantly are not thankful or truly needy.
            After an entire month of posting online what I am thankful for  I came up with what I am most thankful for  by far.......
    My family   and big beds!  ;)    This includes my parents and all the new in laws and such of course too.    The above is an old picture, but I love it, and everyone in it.  Fully pictured or not.

          In case you have not gotten the memo  I am also very thankful for coffee!
                                                                       Cheers!


         I do not know if you have ever heard of the game--Plants Vs Zombies?  But I am a fan for sure.  I am also slightly addicted to the some what stupid game.  This is saying a lot, because I do not usually like video games.  In this game you protect your house, and more importantly your brain---from many different zombies, you protect your brain with random plants that fire on the zombies.   Each level brings on new attackers and problems.  Zombies are huge right now.  So many people spend hrs deciding how they would defend themselves if and when zombies started to take over the World.  I believe most Americans, including myself, have grown soft---and would not make it more than a few hrs before there brains were zombie food.   But rejoice for many of us, "no brains no headaches"   Decipher this however you wish, it might mean you are very safe if Zombies ever do attack!


        By going "soft"  I mostly mean that -I once was in much better shape than I am now.  Now I am in a shape--round is a shape, last time I checked.  I used to run all the time --and now try not to run unless the police are involved.  Looking around, many Americans are in this same boat.  And get pooping problems from eating at Mc Donalds.   So 1.) how are they going to survive any type of attack, and B.) Were is the Mc TV commercials dealing with this?   

      In reply--  I really enjoy my manly breasticles   and believe they are now about an "a cup."


        Supposedly there is a mushroom out there that when eatin' by ants and such---the magical shroom takes over the ants brains and the ant than does the plants bidding.  Feeds it, nurses it, etc.   Ants are highly intelligent creatures I might add here.   Before you go commenting to me, that this will never happen to humans-----    This already exists.

                            It is called Facebook and your cell phone!





1 comment: