Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Another Day Another Post


                                                              True Story!

       Waaaay back when I started this blog series I had a lot of goals.  Some of the things have actually been accomplished, but few on my list that keeps getting longer.  I like to make people laugh, it is a pure joy for me.  But most of the time, I look around and see I am the only one laughing.  So good for me!   You all need to grow a sense of humor, because that is one thing they do not sell at Wally World.  Although walking around the store seeing the sights and "workers" usually sets me in a huge laughter fit.   One thing I originally wanted to do, was type a blog a day, or as close to as possible.   This would fill my page, and help my writing skillz.   But as I have often stated, life gets in the way.   I did post twice yesterday.   Finding more free time, with my whole family gone.  But not near as much free time as I originally thought there would be in the day.   This here one, will be more random rambling.   Imagine that.  :)   If I find another sleepless night like last night, were the bed is too lonely--I will also post my next Exploring blog post.  

     I used to start each post with some "deep quotes."   Usually minus the deep.  
Many times the quotes actually went with the topic line of the blog.   What a concept, I know!   These have all been used before, but are classics and will hopefully help me get back in the groove of using them.  



Look at you Mr Popular!!



                     **"  I am to dang young to have this many brain farts!!"**-----Old one, but still holds true, because I am an old one.  My wife and I, mostly my wife, are quickly learning that I can not recall anything.   I believe I am such a good waiter, because I can not remember sh*t!   I seem to be about the only person with this belief.   I am also sure that if it is this bad at 35, I will be a terrible old person.   Grumpy and crabby, and not able to remember any of my credit card pin numbers, phone number, favorite TV shows, or any ones name, including my own.   But I will get the joy of meeting new people every day!   "What you have been my wife for 50 years!?....."   On a side note I have noticed that old people are either VERY nice, giving, and helpful, or they are VERY not nice people.   There is no in between in this matter.   People that know me are the same way.   They either really like me, or really really can not stand anything about me.   There is no in between.  




    A few more quotes now.   Feel free to use any of these, I probably borrowed them anyway!




                                       **"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."**

       **"If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it...."**

         **"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others!"**

                             **"Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once."**



 **"We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police."**
                                    **"Some day I am going to make the onions cry!"**


      **""Holy Cow, you make Fat Albert look like regular Albert, fatty!!"** --Futureramma



                                                              Awwwwww, is it Father's day already?









                                                      The more you know!






Big Brother only spies on us for our safety   ahahahahahahah




    I know it hasn't even been 24 hrs--But I really miss my wife and the kiddos. Has not been long enough to say I miss the mother-n-law though..... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment