Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2012 Is Right Around The Corner-Yo

                   




                               **"When the appocyolpse happens, can I have your car?"**

    **"We don't have to start worrying about the American economy, until Mexicans start going back to Mexico in droves."**


    Happy New Year!   Hope yours was great cause if listen to the news, Mayan Indians and their calender of doom, movies, Al Gore, and now Arkansas reports--we are all dying in 2012.  In Arkansas--new state slogan is---we have Wal Mart--Don't mess with our rednecks, on New Years Eve 500,000 black birds fell dead out of the sky.  125 miles away, also in Arkansas 100,000 of the same type of fish were found dead.  *And no, the cause wasn't from falling birds killing them.       Maybe the Mayans were on to something?
That's surely what students of the famed Mayan 2012 prophecy for the end of the world had to be thinking with the news of recent eerie wildlife die-offs in Arkansas. Just as the calendar nudged a year closer to that fateful date, birds began falling from the sky in Arkansas and  a massive fish kill occurred some 125 miles to the west.    -----Part of the clip from Yahoo! news.
    Before believing any conspiracies, please recall that Wal Marts headquarters are also based in this state.  I have my own theories about Wal Mart and it's evil ways-Always.  Partly based on my eight years of working for the great box store.  Check out my page on Facebook for a good laugh or none----

New Wally World symbol-Guides the Devil to easy shopping -or just Purdy?

  Now Arkansas is also reporting earthquakes.   Floods, falling birds, drowning fish, bed bug infestations, O my!  Build your underground bunkers, stockpile goodies-so you don't have to go outside.  And above all dust off your bibles. 
   If the freak I talked to on the bus--sorry, sane lacking individual---is correct we should all be very worried.   I know he was serious when he talked to me, because he took his protective aluminum foil off his head as he talked to me.  I somehow forgot to take notes while he rambled, but the cliff notes = we are all going to die, and were not going to like it.   But we will be dead, so whatever.   O, and the government is behind it all!  Dam Obahma!
    After watching the movie 2012 I greatly wished I hadn't watched it on my laptop with it's 3 inch screen.  Than I researched the Mayan calender.   Interesting stuff.   Do I buy into any of these threats you ask?    Ask me, dam it!   As of yet no.   I do believe that the headquarters of Wal Mart is an evil place, and they have the power to change things.  Like bird flight patterns and world immigration ---as they bring in more slave labores to build shoes for you.  Scientifically designed to fall apart in two months.  They are a world power that could easily change the lives of anyone in any state.   Tick them off and they stop delivering Twinkies to your entire state.   Perish the thought.   I will spare my thoughts on large people---sorry biguns at the moment.   Since it has nothing to do with this topic.   Although I often lye awake at night wondering---if half of America population lost a considerable amount of weight, would it throw our gravitational pull off considerably?

    I kind of hope this rambling starts you worrying.  Because I am overly bored and can not reach the TV remote.  Put down that Twinkie and start building a fall out bunker in your back yard.  I think back to the Y2K fun.  I still worked at Wal Mart and people were buying thousands of dollars worth of emergency items.  From generators to pig food.   My parents even jumped in on the panic band wagon.  And they are usually very level headed, calm people.  They told me the banks might all fail.  I was kind of hoping for that.  I had about 5 cents in the bank, and hoped the computers would tweak and tell me I now had a bank account of 5 million or something equally great.    More likely, you are scamming this drivel  channel surfing. 
  Check it out  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdxaxJNs15s
Now you have no questions about global warming and that killing us all right?

No comments:

Post a Comment