Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August 2

    **"Lately my mind is like a sponge--BUT instead of  absorbing information--it is slowly seeping out."**----If all you can think about is Sponge Bob's laugh echoing through your head after reading this quote, you either have kids, or way to much free time in the day time.  But at least that means you are not watching soaps I guess!   

  **"What did the turtle say after he finished the two mile race? "Whew! That was the longest six months ever!"**-----Hey not all of my stolin and or thought up quotes can be golden!

           **"He either has a light bulb up his butt, or his colen has a great idea!"**---Scrubs

                                     **"*I called your boyfriend gay,and he hit me with his purse!"**

How to make a girl happy.....

 
Its not at all difficult 2 make girls happy.U only need 2 be..
1.A friend
2.Companion
3.Lover
...4.Chef
...
5.Electrician
6.Carpenter
.
.
.
312.Good listener
313.Organizer
314.Good boyfriend
315.Vry clean
316.Sympathetic
.
.
.
.
.
1056.True
1057.Dependable
1058.Intelligent
.
.
.
10015.Psychiatrist
10016.Healer
.
.
.
.
3110010.Stylist
3110011.Driver
.
.
.
.
See !
Told u its not difficult at all..!!
   Not really anything else to add to this one!
 
    Have you seen those new chairs that Wally World sell --that fold up so small they will fit in your back pocket?   First off --wow!   Secound, I do not think they are approved for very large people, although I guess they would have much bigger back pockets?   And C--this again proves that people will buy anything, and how the retail store thrives on selling cheap disposable crap  to a disposable nation!    It also once again shows what people would rather have than cash in there pocket!  
     So I am sitting here watching 50 First Dates--another great Adam Sandler movie.  Does he do bad movies?   Anyway, all I can think about while I am watching this, is how great it would be to be a waiter in HA, catering to the rich tourists, and than being a beach bum the rest of the day.  I am sure the fun would wear off.  But I also think it would take a very long time to not be overly enjoyable. 
     Until I find myself again, I am not sure anywere would be enjoyable for me.   I am just kind of floating through the days and my waking hours.  But in time I am sure that too will change.  
 
                                                              **"I can't stab my pickle!"**
   Strange story short, I was trying to stab a pickle spear at work with a fork and throw it at another worker the other day.   Trying is the key word.    I did learn that a pickle in the eye --stings   like a lot of other foods.   And that some days we all just have to much free time!  
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment