Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Post #150-----Take Two!

 **"To forgive, forget, and move on is much harder than it seems.   But to kill them and get away with it, is even harder!"----Justin

  **"How does one trust anyone when the ONE they would do anything for uses, plays, and than sh*ts on them?"**

**"I really need a lot of booze tonight! But my liver can rejoice i have to get up at 6am. So I am going to refrain."**

**"It's amazing how everyone eventually mimics there folks. Be it good/bad or a morbid mixture of the two."**

            **"It's far better to chance a regret than to regret never taking a chance."**

Cheers!

 For anyone keeping track--this marks my 150th post on this sight since last December.   I have a handy counter on this page that tells me exactly how many blogs I have posted.  Although a lot of things have changed on the sight and in my life in the past few months.  I try to keep things updated, up-beat, and entertaining here.  And keep my sob story's out of here as much as possible.  Because everyone has problems and I hope to take peoples minds to a good place, not put them in a worse funk.   Plus I have noticed that when I do start to spill my guts out a little on this sight, as in real life, people make fun of it.   I realize there are only three choices on the bottom of each blog  funny interesting and something  but the most heartfelt entries of late, receive many checks on the funny column some how.   I personally feel that if nothing else my writing has become much stronger through the months with this simple exercise.   And hope to better that more each month. 
     Through all the things that have stayed the same in this blog.  A major twist in the origonal concept has slowly evolved.  Yes I am still me, crazy, random, hard to git along with.   Yes I still try and find a way to laugh about everything, and above all hope to share a ton of laughs with my readers and the people arond me daily.  And I still want to show you what I experience through great writing and pictures.  No matter were I may live at the time.   But in the beggining a huge part of this blog was year five of a single person becoming one with a family that was never his to claim.   And I had thought it would be about that a good deal also.  Now it has moved onto a newly single person trying to re-find themselevs.  Something I really do not wish to do, but need to do.   And hopefuly, as far as the movies and such show, the more I venture out, and re claim my life.  The more I will live, and share that through this blog.   I have never before this had a long term relationship, or really many good relationships.  So the road hurts, and is new to me.   But I hope you enjoy the journey just a little bit!    I also realize how calming writing stuff down is.   And this is why you get take two of this post.  
    In retrospect all I really lost was some cash.   But I am always broke, and wouldn't know what to do if I woke up rich or dead.  I had some great times in a town I loved, with low rent.   And if I would have stayed and lived the American dream and got married, I would have spent a ton more.   I lost trust in others.   But I really never had much to begin with.  Opening up to others means they can hurt you.  In that area I have taken a huge step backward.  But in time, when someone cute enough comes along, I am sure it can be found once again.  
    I was in a very bad spot --mind and thought wise yesterday.  And although very calming, my entry was well, beyond bitter.   Probably un fairly to anyone that might have been listed in it.   In this entry, I shortin it all down to this......
    I am sorry.
    You are right.
    The End.



  Now lets play---guess who the designate driver is......


   

  So a few posts back I talked about the clown across the street at another restaurant than were I work, Chuckles is his name, that just scares me a little.  And a completely fictional story *until proven guilty* about how he can only make balloon animals that look like a penis.   I told this story to a friend of mine last week--and he called me up last night--angry.   Apparently he was waiting in his doctors office for a regular check up, when the doctor had to take a phone call.   The doctor stayed in the room, but was occupied for quite awhile.   So my friend started skimming magazines.  The first one he picked up showed a bunch of kids at a carnival with balloons.   And all he could think about was the story about the morbid clown, who might put Steven Kings It clown to shame.   And he just started laughing.   The doctor didn't know what was going on, and when my friend tried to explain his laughter, he just sounded more and more strange.   Probably insuring that all kid pictures would be covered next time he came to visit this doctor.  
     Just another example of how I seem to cause problems, even without being in the same state or region.  

    Even what should be the simplest tasks, turn into mini dramas for me lately.   I have past written about two attempts at just getting my morning coffee that went bad.   Two nights ago I got a ride home from work, with my boss, after bribing her with birthday cake.   When we got to my house, I could not get out of the car.   Something that should be a very easy task.   The very next night I did not have to work.  But was craving grease from McDonald's.   I was told if I meet a co worker at work about the time they got off, I could get a ride to gain some juicy grease!   After getting to his car, it would not start.   He called his sister in to pick us up, and I still got my food and a ride back home.   When in front of my house, the door on my side had no handle.   Rather than roll down the window to pull the handle from the outside, I slide to the other side of the car, and than could not get out of that door either.   Trapped again!    What is going on.  


    Tomorrow blog---more exploring Sheridan!

No comments:

Post a Comment