Friday, July 22, 2011

I'll Show You Mine If You Show Me Yours--Top Ten List

                                             **You put the F U in Fun!"**

    **"Has been sitting on this fence trying to decide which side is greener and the only conclusion I have made is this fence is hard and it makes my butt hurt."**


   **"An old Cherokee told his grandson, "My son, there is a battle between two wolves inside us all. One is Evil. It is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies, & ego. The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy, & truth." The boy thought about it, and asked, "Grandfather, which wolf wins?" The old man quietly replied, "The one you feed."**


    A great boss recently asked me--  with the advancement of digital cameras --if there really is such a thing as a bad photographer.   Beyond being able to point and click with even the simplest cameras.  The better ones fix your photos for you or make them better very simply.   This is all true, but one still has to have an eye to what is beautiful.   Everyone has a different concept.  But some things are just truly beautiful no matter what.   I used to think I had some very good pictures, but than I started looking at some true artists online.   My high school librarian and track coach *Mr Roberts, has become a great.   I sat by him at a great friends wedding last month--partly to catch up, partly because I didn't really know anyone at the celebration, and partly because he was taking the pictures at the wedding, and I could sneak looks at the awesome pictures.   You can see much of his work, on Facebook, while you are roaming some of my pictures.   Another local great, who used to live next door to me,  way back when----check it out at    deerungraphics.com



    Just recently a man was killed in Yellowstone Park by a bear.   His wife was injured, but played dead and made it out alive.  Luckily this bear was spared, because officials said she was just acting like a bear and protecting her cubs.   This couple just seemed to be out enjoying the outdoors, and truly at the wrong place at the wrong time.   But so many times, especially in the park, people are being beyond stupid around wildlife, and the animals pay the price.   Trying to put your son on a buffalo to get an awesome picture, trying to pet or feed animals that shouldn't be approached.   I do not understand this concept.   I have never seen a tiger up close, but at the same time, if I ever took a voyage through Africa, I would not try a pet any sad looking tigers I saw.  
     A long time ago, when I was still in high school.   We had an exchange student with like 12 symbols in his name.   We called him Joe for short.   One day we ended up in the mountains with him.   And at a popular camp sight saw some big ol moose.   The closest to us was a massive bull.   At some point we convinced Joe that he should pet the moose.   We truly were thinking he was smarter than that, but some were amid the laughter we saw him heading, very quickly towards the large animal.   The moose jumped straight up in the air and faced Joe.   Joe's face went a lighter white than any Washington state native, and than he ran back to our truck.   More than ready to go back home.   We moved behind the truck, to continue laughing, in case the animal charged.

Sheep are usually safe!
*Above is not a smurf


    I blame movies like Yogi Bear and The Smurfs, that make wildlife seem more appealing.   I don't know who to blame.   I have noticed that my friends --not from the west, have no idea what "basic" common animals are named.   I am going to do a test of sorts on here to prove this, very soon.     I have no real point to all this, just rambling as usual.




    So the rival restaurant across the street from were I work has this clown that comes on Tuesdays and makes balloon animals and mainly traumatizes your kids.   Clowns do not usually bug me, but this guy is like 50 and almost scares me.   I am sure he is  a great person, but as usual our work conversation about him took a negative turn quickly.   And we were soon talking about how oddly enough the only balloon animals he could make the other night were things such as---a snake, worm, eel, inchworm, weenier dog...   AKA all of his animals looked like a penis.  


  Please enjoy this calming photo!     
    I just saw that Kid Rock is going to be playing in Cheyenne this week.   That seems like it would fit right in --at a rodeo!   I went to a concert of his years ago, when the midget was still singing with him.   It was the first mosh pit I have been involved in.   And I won!  --just kidding.   Again no real point to sharing.   And now a list of my favorite posts from the past!   In an effort to get more readers to the posts  and some great feedback.   These are not the ones with the most views, but ones I personally like.    At the bottom of my page, is a list of the posts with the most hits.    Thanks as always to all my readers.  Please give me feedback or maybe list some of your favorites.   This list is in no particular order.   My favorites could change right after posting.

    *My girlfriend has a boyfriend------
    *Hike ranking 101    
    *Mr happy isn't happy----are you?     
    *Baby food and other horrors     
    *Flying high      
    *It's VD not an STD your shopping for
    *Super thoughts OR an un-watched pot of pot may be half-baked
    *Cell phones --great toys or cancer sticks?
    *It's always April Fools day at my house
    *Go the F to sleep!

 
   

1 comment: