Thursday, July 7, 2011

Brinner--It's Whats for Dinner!

                                                **"Cereal at night rocks!"**


    There really isn't much better than a good full breakfast at night time!   I call it Brinner---which may or may not be stolin from Seinfeld.

      **"Thanks to my parents, my place is spotless--and ready to move out of. Just gotta figure out were I'm moving by the 10th!"**

     Not to much to add to that.   The options in this town are very slim this summer.  Were costs far out way wages, this year!   
  
       **"Meet a gal that "went black" and went back for the first time last month>\."**


                 **"Just because I don't talk to you --doesn't mean I don't miss you."**

   Next blog I am going to include a list of my top blogs of my past.   Today marks blog number 140!   And I really enjoy some of my past ones.   The list is not by hits to the entries, but by how much I personally enjoy these.  If you have other favorites, please let me know!   Because I personally hate sitcoms and such that do clip shows.  Or re-cap shows.   Since this is kind of what I would be doing, I will include an actual blog entry, with it also.  
       Whatever I end up deciding for a place to live this week,   I will once again have wi-fi were I live very soon.    Which will help on me actually working on this blog a LOT more.  Hopefully all will be improvements.   Because if nothing else, with my "new life" and such---I have nothing but time to fill.   The local motels seem to all think they reside in huge, tourist filled cities at the moment.   And want ridicules prices.   I hope that if, I need to stay here, come winter time, there prices drop a lot.  
   
     So I received a great little computer case for my lap top awhile back.   I recently found out that the case is completely water proof.   Which was great.   The same day, I found out again that I am water proof too!   Mostly because I did not melt.  It also, at first glance kind of looks like a purse.   Leading a supermarket  checker to call me Mam at first a few days back.   He was instantly embarrassed, and when the people behind me started laughing, I was a little bit also.   But I have made that mistake in the past, as a cashier.   It's a hard thing to cover up---usually involving many apologies!    I also got yelled at one day, when I called a man--sir.   Than saying I could call him, Mam didn't help things much more somehow.   You really can not make some people happy.   There really is only two choices on peoples sexes.....
    A purse of any size would drive me crazy.   This case is just to protect the lap top.   Which I am still doing a terrible job of, because I keep using it in the park, and it is covered in outside gunk.  My wallet is usually more than I wish to carry.   Just to bulky.  I wish it was to fat, from eating at Subway a lot.   The only better commercials they have are the foot long ones.  No comments except that if you turn the sound off during these, they are way more fun to watch. 
    I just opened a bank account here, last week.   So, if you would like to steal --about $10.25 from my account, I will let you know which bank I now use, if you request the information.  I will say that banking here is very easy.   In fact very soon, the tellers even recognize you, and you don't really even need your bank card.   I would blame it equally on being in a small town and working as a server and bringing in bag fulls of small bills.   I think the tellers cringe a little, when they see my cash bag.   Banking is almost imposable in Arizona.  Takes three  kinds of ID and your first born, just to deposit cash.   I am not going to deposit my money in someone Else's account.  It is even harder to take cash out of your account.  
    My ex was mad when we first moved to Arizona.   I could not meet the many qualifications, to open my own account--and got a joint account with her.   She had held the account for 14 years.   After two months, I received a credit card from the bank.   The joke was/is on me though, as I was the only name on the card and still owe on it. 
    There is no Bank of America in this state.   So banking has been complicated, to say the least since moving.   I had a first a few years ago, when I got 86'd from a bank in Washington state.   I have been kicked out of a few places, mostly when I was a teen.  But never a bank before this.   I was trying to cash my payroll check, of all things.   And got fired from my job, after it was all said and done.   I now know, this was a good thing, it got me out of that dead end town.   But that was the first time I had been fired, since I was about 16.  
    When I first received an ATM card,  I did not realize how things worked.   I figured that whatever the statement said, was really how much money I had.  This worked for months.   Than right before Christmas, I was trying to take out some hard earned cash.   The ATM machine ate my card.   This was on a Friday, and by the time I got to the bank, I owed $300 in overdraft fees. 
    In Oregon I opened a second account just to deposit my IRS refund.   The next week I withdrew most of the money.   The next thing I knew, I owed over $100.  Because I hadn't emptied my account, and it was below the amount required. 
    My last bank counted several of my opening deposit ten dollar bills as 100's.   My first clue of an interesting bank, should have been when they couldn't count money.   I should have withdrawn the "extra" cash from the ATM the next day.  But I am sure even with the wrong, but issued deposit it would be an offence of some kind.
   My friend keeps mentioning robbing a 7-11, when I talk about being overly poor.  No thanks.   Those clerks all seem to be bad ass!   On any clip show, or news broadcast, when a 7-11 is almost robbed.  The clerk saves the day.   With baseball bats, guns, finger nail clippers, all of the above.  Whatever is close enough for them to grab.   And they always keep there cash.   Making it look safer to attempt to rob a bank.   Unless you chose a taxi as your getaway car.   This happened while I was living in Arizona.   And the cops just followed the bright yellow taxi.   No word, if the robber used stolen cash, to pay the cab fare.  But he got a free ride to jail, and did not get to keep his newly collected $200 from passing GO.   Among this great idea, people there were stealing back-hos from construction sights, and digging up ATM machines.   Several people were pulled over by police, with the machines in the back of there pickups.  
      I mention all of this, because one is going to get caught no matter how good your plan may be.   Unless you join politics.   Close to legal stealing as I can think of.  
     
   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment