Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Short & Simple



                   Hello!   So our youngest turns 11 today!  So many comments and thoughts on this, but they mainly just lead to me being old.  So I will refrain from bringing up any of them.  It is a great day for sure--although his actual sleep over party will be delayed until the weekend.  When the parties do not have to get up early to go to school.  





If you enjoy anything on this page or on any of my blog pages, 
or you just really want to complain about something you saw here  please check out my 
Facebook page--now open 25 hours a day for your convienence!


My pictures and thoughts and jokes appear on this page first. 
And the Facebook page would like to see many more "Likes!"




The other day we celebrated Marian Luther King Day.
Well you may have celebrated, I worked.
I believe he would be proud of the above statement.


In case you missed it---like I did
The President made yet another state of the union address last night.





If you can find a recording of the speech you can try this game over and over. 









No comments:

Post a Comment