Monday, January 12, 2015

Can It Be Coffee-30 All Day Long!?





                  Hello!   I can't seem to wake fully up this fine day.  Maybe because it is raining outside and dark and gloomy.  I should be used to grey skies with all the time I have lived in Oregon and Washington.  But non full on sunshine is VERY rare in Arizona --even in the "winter."  And we have lived here for just over a year and a half now.  No matter the reasons, it is creeping ever closer to noon--and I can not wake up.  Maybe I just need to find a hill or two to fall down.  In what some, in what I might call a hike.  After I drink lots more coffee--finish this very blog post---get some productive "adult" stuff done--I plan on doing just that. 

 And Exploring some where.   Tomorrow I also plan on sneaking off down the old highway to    A boarder town-- I have never been too.   I figured it would make for a great  Exploring post --added with my pictures from the other day roaming around Patagonia, Arizona and such.   I just hope I don't get shot.  ;)   For more pictures, features, and Exploring posts from all around this amazing state---Please check out my newest blog page at    http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/


More on this--with lots of pictures of course.
Cliff notes: Beautiful town but very back woods. 
I kept listening for banjo music the whole time there. 



Your PSA for the week!

Stop checking your smart phone to see if it is cold out--it's winter--it's cold out!
Put your phone down and go Explore.
Of course I am saying all of this --while hooked up to my laptop and guzzling coffee.  ;)




I can not believe this is a real warning label. 
But would not really be all that surprised if it was.
I do love the picture to the left of the label though.
Ouch!!





Cheers!

Now only if the ice dispenser also dispensed coffee!!


Good to know.




                                      Bad advertising---but a recent trip to Wally World proved this is true.
                                Almost blinding isles of red and pink are up and ready for your purchasing cash!





So people have been posting all over this little known sight, called Facebook
for weeks about how there information can not be stollin' because they put up THE post.  After weeks of this ridiculous post---even talked about on national news.  It was reported that this was a huge national hoax.   Hahahahahaha!
A huge Kudos to whomever started this!!

Anyways in response here is my response post---you should put it on your Facebook pages!
Please note--this was cut and pasted --just like everything kool you have ever posted on your page.  

    **Better safe than sorry:
    I HEREBY GIVE MY PERMISSION to the Police, CI5, the NSA, the FBI and CIA, the Swiss Guards, the Priory of Scion, the inhabitants of Mi...ddle Earth, Agents Mulder and Scully, the Goonies, ALL the Storm Troopers and Darth Vader, the Mad Hatter, Chuck Norris, S.H.I.E.L.D, The Avengers, The Illuminati, The Men in Black, X-Men, Ghost Busters, The Justice League, Gandalf and Dumbledore, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and all the members of Van Halen (even Sammy), Voltron, The Shirt Tails, the Thunder Cats, Dr.Who, Hart to Hart, Mystery inc. (Scooby Doo), James Garner, Angela Landsbury, the WWF, EPA and even Magnum P.I. He-man, Jay and Silent Bob, Cheech and Chong, Neo, the Boondock Saints, and Batman, to view all the amazing and interesting things that I publish on Facebook.
    I'm aware that my privacy ended the very day that I started Facebook, I know whatever I post, usually gets shared, tagged, copied and posted elsewhere.





No comments:

Post a Comment