Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thanks For The Flowers and Gifts Now Git!

    **"When you are in love with, what seizes your imagination, will affect everything. It will decide what gets you out of bed in the mornings, what you do with your evenings, how you spend your weekends, what you read, who you know, what breaks your heart, and what amazes you. Fall in love, stay in love, and it will decide everything."** -Pedro Arrupe

                **"Build a bridge and get over it!"**---Shrimp Boy at 5 years old


    First I must say that I am not having a very good week.  I have definitely had worse weeks, and even years.   Years because the "fun" seemed to go on for well over a year.  Bad times happen, build a bridge and get over it.  I believe the worse part of it all, was the numerous people that offered help in the form of telling me, from the bottom things can only go up!  Really?  Ever played the old school game Dig Dug?  That creature dug himself deeper in his hole by the minute.   I am job hunting once again, moving, etc etc.   On a peaceful wandering walk that was cut short the other day, a huge dog got away from it's owner and about ate me.   I am still not sure if it's because I smelled like food or cats.  But guess both is food to a dog.   Today things were going well, between dodging hail balls.   I am getting closer to a paycheck and have an interview at an awesome restaurant this afternoon.  With some time to kill, I stopped at a coffee shop to relax and write this.   While there I noticed that the button on my pants was missing!   Should make the later job interview interesting if I must walk very far with the manager.   I guess I will be making sure they lead the way, to the interview table, to avoid any wardrobe malfunctions.  
     I am in a city and state that I love.   This is the third time I have moved to this awesome town.  But I also feel that some force does not want me here.   It's not little vibes, it's a huge draining force that soon seems to make my personal blue skies turn beyond grey and dark black.  Last time it was so draining that I left the state with my tail between my legs, long story short.  This time here I came with great expectations and dreams.  And even came prepared money wise and other wise.  Unfortunately I burned a lot of bridges to get to this dream.   And with my carpentry skills, it is far easier to pull out the matches than the hammer and nails.  It took awhile, but things are very quickly going to poo in most aspects of my life.  I still love the area and the people I moved here for, but what does one do when that love is lost from all in return?
    What if you found that love in a person, place or both --followed, dreamed, helped, and strived for that love for years and than blam! fully woke up out of your dreams to find it was a one way street you were barreling down?   I blame the total wake up on the real coffee of Washington state!  
    I am really askin' any readers at this point.   My relation knowledge is lack in most concepts of the word.   Finding roommates, drinking buddies, friends, and relationship at Wally World during my eight year career?  might be part of that factor.  Or all of it.  
    I first thought that these blogs would do a few things.   Help me get back in the mind set of writing daily again.   Be amusing.  Help me later on turn the better rambling into a book and maybe stand up comedy routine for some distant open mike night in my life.  I also thought that it was going to be an open window for those readers whose cable went out, into the chapter four of my  life.   Were I fully transformed from a single Prick to a guy with an old lady Prick.   Now I believe chapter four has a mind of it's own with mysterious I can't wait to discover.  And I hope that many of you readers are along for the ride.  It will help me not feel so dam alone.   
    As always please take advantage of my comments section.  And if you like anything you see in my pages, become a follower!   I promise tomorrows entry will be far less "deep" and more funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment