Friday, February 11, 2011

Appologies And Job Hunting Again

    


 **Ever looked around a room and realized you were the only one laughing?  It happens to me every day!** ---Steven
                               ****New favorite word this week!****------douchebaggery


  First off I am going to do some thing very rare for me and apologize to a few people.  I have a tendency to fly off the handle on people and than be fine.  The confertation somehow is amazingly calming although rarely helpful.   Those that do not know me well do not know this.  This has nothing to do with my blog entries.  But people that know me also should know that what I say is seldom high on facts.  I try to make these posts as entertaining as possible, and most of my best thoughts come to me while I am on the toilet.  I believe that's another reason I liked my last co-workers so much.  I could say pretty much anything to them, theyd glare and or punch me, tell me to F off, and than we all would continue not working.  It was a slow restaurant in the winter time.  That said I would like to offer an apology to two great people.  I hope it helps in some small way.
    First off to onna my best friends.   She has been their through it all for me for the last five years.  And is one of a very few friends left that I would have no trouble loaning money too.  To save me getting un-needly sappy, I owe her the world.   When it comes to matters of the heart, I have little experience and take things way to seriously.   Instead of backing off and letting things happen.  Probably why I am usually more than single.   My last post was harsh on many levels, and for all it helps, I'm sorry.   I was disgruntled about crap, in the grand scheme of things.   Not just with her, but everyone it seems at the same time.   I hope that some day, not to distantly, we both realize thier will never be a perfect time to move back to the next level.  And that we decide that on the same week.   Until than *kiss.
    And second to Player.   As I above said, I was overly disgruntled and it affected my character description of him greatly.  In a very down time of mine, he was noting but helpful to me and an awesome friend while most left me down on the ground, after they repeatedly kicked me.   He is one of those people you can not be mad at.   And I hope the same can be said by him to me some day soon.   If so, the offer still stands Player----spend a few daze in B-Ham, get away from it all, and get free booze from me.    I offer this public apology to you both.  You both deserve a better friend.

   Anyways since my move I have kind of been on retirement of sorts.  I saved up a few bucks at my last job so that I could chill a little, still help with finaces, and be a little bit picky about my next job.   I loved my last job, something I have not been able to say for a long time, and have doubts I will be able to say that about the next job.   Hopefully I can. 
    Part of the problem with lack of motivation is that I am currently living in the middle of no were and by the time I spend two hours on the bus to get to town, I really do not feel like job hunting.  As of this weekend, I will be living in town and my job hunt officially starts again.   I have looked for many a job.  And will have to say that job hunting is way worse than any job I have ever had.  And I can claim eight years with Wally World!   

Someone just told me I had a lot of jobs----- So I tried to put them all down. Think I might have missed some.
List starts about 1997 When I was a senior in High school or right abouts than.
Maybe next I will try to list allllll my moves--- good god lol

* Lawn Jobs --Big Horn, Wyoming 3 years
* B Horn School Maintenance half a summer * Got Fired*
* Perkins- host, server, bus boy-- 3 years Sheridan, Wyoming * Got awsome raise/walked*
* Jb's -Server 6 months or so Sheridan, Wyoming * Moved to Oregon*
* Pizza Hut -Server 6 months -- Eugene, Oregon * Quit on good terms*
* Lawn Ranger--Self employed lawn jobs Eugene, Oregon *Equipment got stolen*
* Denny's -Host 9 months Gleenwood, Oregon *Quit on good terms*
* Small new restaurant -- Server- 4 days! Springfiled, Oregon *forgot to show up 5th day*
* Wall Mart-- Cashier, sales floor, dept manager 8 long years-- Eugene, OR- Springfield, OR- Bellingham, WA-- Flagstaff, AZ-- Queen Creek, AZ *Quit before got fired*
* Flying J-- Server 7 months Kingman, AZ
* Carls Jr Cashier 3 days!! Kingman, AZ
* Home Depot Stock shelves 4 months Kingman, AZ
*Iron Skillet--- Server 2 months Kingman, AZ
* E Bay-Craigs list sales Kingman, AZ
* Everbodys supermarket Gopher 3 months Aberdean, WA *Fired for cashing a pay check!*
* IHOP dish/host 4 months Bellingham, WA
* Childcare/sales Blaine, WA
* Lawn Care---self employed Bellingham, WA
* Trident--- Fish gutting Seasonal Bellingham, WA
* Jb's Server Sheridan, Wyoming to present
   I will try and add some great pointers soon on what not to do during an interview.   As well as other great helpful hints.   It is once again Friday, so I will overly try and post my mini rant this afternoon.  We are nearing 24 hrs till move time, so not positive if this will actually happen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment