Thursday, March 8, 2012

I Do


   **"What you are in love with, what seizes your imagination, will affect everything. It will decide what gets you out of bed in the mornings, what you do with your evenings, how you spend your weekends, what you read, who you know, what breaks your heart, and what amazes you. Fall in love, stay in love, and it will decide everything."** -Pedro Arrupe

                      **"No "What ifs" or regrets from this day forward."**---Me----

     I am very happy so say that since I have moved, I do not lay in bed most of the night over-thinking everything.   I sleep comfortably and almost all night long.  Because I am happy and at ease.  I have not been able to say this for a very long time.   Upon returning to Washington my fiance and I are trying to re-start our relationship.   This is very hard, with a six year past.   Starting in the month of April we are going to rewind to day one.   Were I attempt to court and chase her.   Complete with six actual dates.   A hard feat, with three kids.    The first time around she was defiantly the one pushing the relationship.   It is defiantly not some sap filled story to tell the grand kids, but I like the outcome a lot!   I had just transferred to the Bellingham, WA Wally World, and was defiantly not looking for relationships of any kind.  I used to notice, and love how she would be staring at me during the night meetings, not at the managers up front.   She defiantly knew from the start I was the one.  It took me awhile.  But when I feel, I feel hard.   The major difference, was she had one person to fall for, I got four!
     At yet another Wally World the two of us used to think we were sneaky and leave out separate break room doors.   Before returning to work and or just looking busy, we would meet at the time clock, and have a brief make out session if the hall ways were clear.   It took us two months to realize that although no workers caught us directly, the security team was getting a great show.   There was a camera above the time clock to monitor workers clocking in and out.  
  

               **"This hottie named April Sherbourne officially said "yes" today! ;)"**---
   I already knew the answer to the question.  Or at least was pretty sure.   But all past proposals were either in our past, or over the phone.   It wasn't overly romantic for sure.  But the answer made my year.  

    Making BBQ ribs tonight---can't wait. Friday we view the snake man and his snakes at school. Saturday April and I will be kid free and are going out to dinner and than The Up Front Theatre. Life rocks right now!   Yesterday I printed out some of my favorite pictures, of pictures I have takin' and took over the wall above my computer.   I must say they look pretty darn good, but I can not hang pictures straight to save my life.  


                                         Above is one of the pictures now on my wall.  

    Awhile back I posted an entire blog describing and ranking local coffee joints in and around Bellingham, WA.   Since I have just moved back to the great area, I plan on doing the list again very soon.  So far I have not found the need to roam past my kitchen for a great cup of brew.   But the many many coffee shops in the area will be calling my name.  And I have a 2nd mini lap top that is perfect for taking to coffee shops.  This list will probably start in Fairhaven.   My random rambling around the small town, has found me some coffee shops I have never visited.   If you live in the area, and have any suggestions of places I really must visit, please share!
  
  As always--PLEASE leave comments on my page.   They help me improve.   I also hope to launch a 2nd blog very soon, and wish to make it look as professional as possible.  

                        **"Key rings are so we can loose all of our keys at once."**----
  I currently have no keys I can call my own on my key rings.   But at my last residence, had one house key and four key chains.   The most important being my bottle opener.  For when I splurge and buy better beer.   The best tasting brews never come with twist off lids.   I have ruined counters in several motels in the past. after buying some great beverage, and than not being able to open the tops. 

                   **"When every thing's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane."**

  **"Whenever I exit a public toilet, I like to make sweaty eye contact with the person waiting and say “Top that, cowboy”**

   **"You know when you put a stick in water and it looks bent ? That’s why I never take bath :)"**

   A few selections for everyone with St Patrick's day just around the corner.  This town puts on a great Patty's day parade, ending at one of the local brew pubs of course. 



   I believe this man is worried about losing his lucky charms on the way home.  Perhaps he celebrated a little to much, and is now riding the bus home after losing his drivers licence?   At any rate, he will not have to worry about getting pinched for not wearing any green. 





My doctor said to cut back to only one cup of coffee per day.   Done!

And now I pause
to make fun of Wally World, Always!

 
                           Above is the newest store in Guam- I believe it was.....  Please bring your own shopping cart.  

    I now have an office of sorts.   And am slowly working on making it some what organized.   I have always thought an old train caboose would make an awesome office. 


      In an attempt to bring back and add blog features-----I now present today's picture of the day.....    Were I post a picture I have shot.  And than tell a little about it.  Tomorrow I hope to bring back my "mini rants."   This kind of explains itself.   I say hope---because when I sit down to type, even I am surprised what results I get most days.  



   This picture shows the Rockie Mountains.   You also get a small view of Coffeen Avenue in Sheridan, Wyoming.   My home town.  Coffee is the busiest street in Wyoming.   Residents get to wake up to this magnificent view each and every morning.   They also get to freeze there butts off all winter long.    The day I flew out of Wyoming, the high temperature for the day was 24.  

No comments:

Post a Comment