Monday, March 5, 2012

He Is Different

    
                              **"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."**

       **"If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it...."**

         **"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others!"**

                             **"Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once."**


   My mother recently sent me a whole list of quotes.   These are a few of them.   Please feel free to borrow any of the quotes or posts, and send your thoughts on any of these.   Also feel free to send me links and such.  I will give you credit for anything that makes a blog.   pontos62or@yahoo.com





Fail!  I thought this was a gag, but I saw the actual product for sale at a truck stop in Wyoming.  Seems about as effective as the diet water I posted in my last blog.    On a side note: "I found a cell phone plan I really like---It's called borrowing someone Else's phone."**


**"Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat."**


More with my ever
continuing obsession for coffee!


    The more you know!   I try to share my knowledge and for better or for worse--this is today's contribution.  

    In turn---this it today's deep thought!~    Please note, this is only as dirty as your mind makes it.

   My fiance will soon have this as her last name.  Although there are easily much worse last names.   Worse as in they are nearly impossible to pronounce, or nearly impossible not to make fun of!   I walked into many a day in grade school, to this song being sang by all of the students, complete with the finger snaps.   It is almost amusing, until about the 20th day in a row.   I get the worse songs stuck in my head.   And once they are in my head, they do not vacate for weeks.   Right now the theme song from the show "Weeds" is stuck in my head.   This picture was borrowed from the Bob Lucas sight on Facebook.   He has some great posts---go ahead check them out.   You know you want too~!

    
     **"NOTE TO SELF: Remember not to discuss my personal life on FaceBook. Oh and don't forget to pick up rash cream...."**

Why does facebook have to keep changing things , how about we all go over to Mark Zuckerberg's house and move all his furniture around and see how he likes it :)

     We are soon taking the dreaded voyage to Wally World.   Thankfully this town has plenty of other shopping, so trips to the retail giant can be few.   My home town of Sheridan, Wyoming has very few shopping choices.   Forcing one to shop at the evil store.  My last trip to the store this month was far from fun.   Starting with me just being thankful that my driver got us to the store, alive and in one piece.   She was more interested in talking to the passenger in the back, facing her, as we rushed down the interstate, mostly in the correct lane.  After waiting in a very long line, it took three workers to figure out how to let me purchase my money gram.   My driver ended up stuck in self check-out while another grouping of workers tried to fix her register.  The brand new gift card we tried to use would not go through the register.  Etc etc.   Here is a post about the great customers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghrDIQ-K8mg


No comments:

Post a Comment