Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Post #668--Yo!




      **"If you think the wedding ring is the problem--you don't understand gay do you!?"**---"Baby Daddy"


   
    Not enjoying the DMV today. although I do believe I am getting a contact high just from the people beside me. good times!---  Yesterday was a long and expensive day at the DMV again. 

  $1200+ in food sales on a Sunday night. Wow. Sales are up--tips are great. No one wants to come to work. Last night my hrs. were expanded because one of the workers came in--went on an extended lunch break --and than decided they were sick and went home. Luckily I am easily persuaded to stay longer--by free food. 10 oz steak dinner for me last night! --Still really not sure why that Sunday night was so busy.  But the tips were good!  To put it in comparison Saturday night was a concert night and we were again short handed.  I did almost $1700  in sales on the concert night.  Tomorrow night is the Ricky Martin concert at work.  Apparently lots of people are stuck in the 80's  because the concert sold out.   --I hope all the concert goers bring there big tip wallets.  On the same thought line, I had orientation for my classes earlier tonight.  Looks like it will be fun.  Although now we all know were I will be every Tuesday night.   And umm homework---  lol


 
     So Joseph and I were just down the road in Mescal a few days ago--we got stopped by a sheriff. Apparently a car full of illegals drove into a local home and the occupants scattered through the desert. Anyway, before we got out of the area, the whole small town was full of boarder patrol agents and police. For some reason I really wanted to drive around yelling "O yeah Pepe!' But restrained myself. Never a dull moment here in "Little Mexico!"




                        Hello all!   Just had to make a few posts that I have not yet gotten onto this page - from the last week or so.   I hope everyone is enjoying my Exploring Arizona page and all it has to offer!?  http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/
    I missed out on a huge opportunity the other day--by not realizing that the post I was writing marked my 666th post--until I had posted it.  And the system totaled this for me.  O well maybe next time this page hits a big milestone I will catch it sooner.  But that simply means that this is post # 668!  Again making me pause to wonder why people still read this page.  

 
 
 
 
I know most of my readers are very alert about news and such
But I hope most of you missed the whole clock
causing the student to get expelled from school thing--because
it sure looked like a bomb. 
 
 
Classic Christmas advertising.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pretty much works on all of my pages.
 
 
 
 
I think this may well be one of my only posts I did not talk
about coffee.....
Whoops until now.
 
 
 
 
Another love of mine is having breakfast after midnight.
From cereal to a full blown meal.
I like to call the late night snack Brinner.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment