Monday, July 27, 2015

I Wonder If I Am Done Wondering!?




              I start this blog post after yesterday's, wondering if I am done wondering?  The short answer is   never.  I have found in the past that my questions usually lead to trouble.  Mainly because the truth hurts and because many managers and self proclaimed smart people do not like to use logic when they are explaining things and or giving orders.  But I question on!  Because I would hate for work or even life to be boring.   For the most part I like a good discussion.   And I can hold my own most of the time.  Unless the discussion is with my wife, in which case I am always wrong.   The quicker it takes me to get to that answer determines how far into the dog house I sink.  


   

     Day off work AND getting things done---that has not been happing much in the last few weeks. The truck title I am looking at right now is soooo F'd up lol. Just spent a half hour at the DMV trying to figure out a way to put this Ranger in our name. Think we might have found a simple solution. Fingers crossed!-----Simple as far as--we have to get someone that is in prison in the middle of Montana to sign paper work-by first sending it to someone in Washington,  and get it notarized - n prison   as the easiest way to move along the process.  This title had a long year last year, and seems to be signed by everyone in town, and there dog!  Unfortunately many of the signatures are done wrong and or in the wrong places on the forms.  Simply filing for a lost title is a lot more complicated than I had before thought.   Imagine that.   And the police have to come out and look at the vehicle, this is fine   BUT they can determine it is a stolen ride, and just have it toed away.  Tomorrow I think I am going just down the road to Wilcox to finally go to our bank and to Explore.   We now only bank at Chase bank.  There is no Chase bank in Benson, where we reside.  Since I wait tables   our bank hates to see me coming, because I store up the tips until I have time to visit the bank   and tie up a line for a long while.   I recently went to the Wilcox branch for the first time   and loved it!   No customers were in the bank when I arrived  or left.  And because the tellers had nothing to do, they were more than glad to help me with all of my ones and small bills deposit.   Of course I will get some new pictures and check out some old empty buildings I have scoped out. 



   For more all local pictures, Exploring, and a soon post about Wilcox  PLEASE check out my newest Exploring page   at   
  http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/
 
 
A few pictures from recent Exploring.
Mostly around Tucson.
 
 

 
Inside an army surplus store.
 
 
    I have seen speed humps and speed bumps   but never speed lumps.   That is what I would call a fat person   laying in the middle of the road.  But I would hate to see the sign for that!   Thanks to my beautiful wife  for getting the above shot.  


         This was on a recent date night.   It would be a much betterer picture if I did not look like Homer Simpson after a few to many Duff Beers.  I had not had anything to drink at this point. 

 
Kool lights at the home and garden show in Tucson.
 
 
     This is an amazing picture of my wife.    I can not take the credit for taking this picture though.   This would be an all around great picture, if the hood to our car was not up---waiting for repairs.  


  Our truck will be up and running again tomorrow! Now to start the long process of getting our car back and in non paper weight condition. *I call large expensive items that do not work, paper weights. I have owned more than my share of these, through the years---Of course getting the truck back on the road was also a long process.  I at first could not get anyone to look at it for about a week.  Than three people wished to look at it on the same morning.   Than we had to special order some parts  just to change the brakes.  Anyways, those parts come in tomorrow and it should be back on the road!


                                           It has been a fun month     minus the fun! 


   ** My latest attempt to be deep on my local page. A page that is full of drama drama usually started and finished by me : I wonder why you care what people in this town say? If you know the truth about yourself others can either cherish this or believe what they want and move on. I have heard some beyond hurtful things on this very page about myself. I have heard some beyond hurtful things from my family but this page, and maybe myself loves haters! I post things on this p...age to start a stir, and even I am often surprised at the responses I get. Because of a post about bad food and service at Denny's I was told to move out of town multiple times, asked to meet an admin of another sight at the park to "discuss things" etc etc. And when I explained how much I hate the service and such at the local Wally World wholly crap! Days and days of comments calling me every name in the book. And than people tell me I need to calm down. Maybe true, but many of you need to also simmer down! It's a post. And surprise it may actually be true! The truth often does hurt. It s a post. Simple as that words strung together to make a sentence. Don't like the result or what the sentence says, work on changing the result not me. Just because I complain about things doesn't mean I hate life or even hate Benson. I am expressing my thoughts on my own vent page. It is surprisingly calming and a stress reliever. Plus if I vent on here, I don't bug my wife and that is a win win! Don't like it, go to another page, and leave mine! Simple as that!! I can tell you this very page has lost more members, than most of the local pages still have as current members SO maybe I am doing something right? I can say that for the most part my posts are to cause a reaction maybe I just don't have cable TV at the moment and Benson "logic" is as amusing as hell! And y'all can say what you wish about me. Go for it! I am at peace with myself and everyone that matters. So give me your best shot. But if you mess with my family than we are going to have issues. Big issues. Issues that do not allow for Karma to settle things

      Lastly for today     your moment of Zen.......


 
So we recently got a few truck loads of free stuff the other day.
We do this all the time  and than donate a lot of the items.  We also sell a lot of the items. 
My buddy has done decided our house looks like the yard from Sanford & Sons.
Anyways this paddle was in one of the boxes.
I am sure the image brings back bad images for many of you readers.
Even in my day---these hung in all of the class rooms. 
BUT the teachers never had a reason to ever use them. 
We respected the teachers --or at least the fact that they were adults  And we respected the
thickness of the wood enough to not need them to ever be takin' of there peg.
I wish the same could be said about most class rooms today.
Maybe because the threat can't be used anymore.
Teachers can't even put a hand on a student.
And there is no respect in most cases.
 
Just sayin'

 

No comments:

Post a Comment