Friday, August 2, 2013

Still Random Still Coffee Filled Still Lovin' Life!!




           


        While I let the coffee kick in this morning, here is a blog post!  I really should be working, but when I woke up, it was already very hot and muggy outside.   I still have not gotten used to the heat yet.   Luckily my yard work boss, is very laid back also.   First this I found----- not found on Hall Mark cards, although maybe they should be:



                          THINGS THAT HALLMARK CARDS DON'T SAY

  1. ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    My tire was thumping.

    I thought it was flat

    When I looked at the tire...

    ... I noticed your cat.

    Sorry!


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Heard your wife left you,

    How upset you must be.

    But don't fret about it...

    She moved in with me.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Looking back over the years

    that we've been together,

    I can't help but wonder...

    "What the hell was I thinking?"

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Congratulations on your wedding day!

    Too bad no one likes your husband.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    How could two people as beautiful as you

    Have such an ugly baby?

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I've always wanted to have

    someone to hold,

    someone to love.

    After having met you ..

    I've changed my mind.

    -------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------

    I must admit, you brought Religion into my life.

    I never believed in Hell until I met you.

    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

    As the days go by, I think of how lucky I am...

    That you're not here to ruin it for me.

    ####################################################

    Congratulations on your promotion.

    Before you go...

    Would you like to take this knife out of my back?

    You'll probably need it again.

    ********************************************************************************

    Happy Birthday, Uncle Dad!

    (Available only in Tennessee, Kentucky & West Virginia)

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Happy birthday! You look great for your age.

    Almost Lifelike!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    When we were together,

    you always said you'd die for me.

    Now that we've broken up,

    I think it's time you kept your promise.

    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

    We have been friends for a very long time ..

    let's say we stop?

    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    I'm so miserable without you

    it's almost like you're here.

    =====================================================

    Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.

    Did you ever find out who the father was?

    %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

    Your friends and I wanted to do

    something special for your birthday.

    So we're having you put to sleep.

    ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

    So your daughter's a hooker,

    and it spoiled your day.

    Look at the bright side,

    it's really good pay.




    Wyoming road sign at it's best!


                                                                        Cheers!



                      My wife has an actual bucket list.  And has crossed a few things off of it lately.  The above list looks much easier to accomplish to me.   



                              Isn't that a song---"It's Coffee O Clock some were??"

     Another list-----sadly many of these relate to me all to well:

    25 SIGNS YOU HAVE GROWN UP

    1. Your houseplants are alive, and you can't smoke any of them.

    2. Having sex in a twin bed is out of the question.

    3. You keep more food than beer in the fridge.

    4. 6:00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to bed.

    ... 5. You hear your favorite song in an elevator.

    6. You watch the Weather Channel.

    7. Your friends marry and divorce instead of "hook up"
    and "break up."

    8. You go from 130 days of vacation time to 14.

    9. Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as "dressed up."

    10. You're the one calling the police because
    those %&@# kids next door won't turn down the stereo.

    11. Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you.

    12. You don't know what time Taco Bell closes anymore.

    13. Your car insurance goes down and your car payments go up.

    14. You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonald's leftovers.

    15. Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.

    16. You take naps.

    17. Dinner and a movie is the whole date
    instead of the beginning of one.

    18. Eating a basket of chicken wings at 3 AM would
    severely upset, rather than settle, your stomach.

    19. You go to the drug store for ibuprofen and antacid,
    not condoms and pregnancy tests.

    20. A $4.00 bottle of wine
    is no longer "pretty good shit."

    21. You actually eat breakfast food at breakfast time.

    22. "I just can't drink the way I used to" replaces
    "I'm never going to drink that much again."

    23. 90% of the time you spend in front
    of a computer is for real work.

    24. You drink at home to save money
    before going to a bar.

    25. When you find out your friend is pregnant you
    congratulate them instead of asking
    "Oh shit, what the hell happened?"

    Bonus:

    26: You read this entire list looking desperately for one
    sign that doesn't apply to you and can't find one to save your sorry old butt.

                                                          Sounds right to me!


    I have always had a love/hate relationship with the retail food chain. 
    Many past blog posts explain this.  





    My family is across the country attending a wedding today.
    They have been in town for a few days before, with all of the relatives and such.
    And the more I talk to my wife about it all the happier I am that I stayed home to work!  
    Plus I do not deal well with adults that are not even closed to grown ups---
    Although I chocked on a Lego piece last time I was told to grow up!

    Although I like a good argument---this would not lead to one because people set in there ways, are no fun to argue with, so I will leave my thoughts in my head.  
    Except for my Facebook post last night:

    The more I hear about my sister-in-laws upcoming wedding---the more glad I am that my wife the kids and I snuck down to the court house when we got married. Not that I don't love our friends and family but the ceremony is about two people---not stress, drama, and crazy. Although they can be very entertaining. When we renew our vows it will be in Vegas, were everyone can act however they wish---and they will blend right in with the locos!


    As always please leave comments!
    I have so many ways to be contacted, and no one ever leaves any comments. 
    The easiest way  and funnest is to visit MY Facebook page:

    Exploring with Wyoming Jack/Bobble Head

    Click on the page now---you know you want too!      Start an argument with me, share pictures, enjoy lots of coffee love, check out my ramblings, and pictures.    And please pass on the link if you like what you see.  




    My next Exploring blog post will index all of my Exploring posts from all of my sights.
    As an easy reference for me and my reader.   It of course will be picture filled.   
    Thank you all as always for being readers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment