Friday, August 30, 2013

It Is Always Fun At The Adams Family Home *Snap Snap




      I had several ideas for this very blog post.  And than last night happened.   ;)   My wife has a huge heart, and loves to help others.   This is something I love about her, and I try to follow suit.  But I do not like people and defiantly am not very trusting.   It seems every time we live in Arizona, we run into people that greatly bite the hand that feeds them.   Even though this town is full of great people, we seem to be drawn to the bottom feeders.  Or they are drawn to us.  I keep mentioning food in this paragraph, because it makes for great comparisons, and because the wife in this story is a very large woman. 
      Again I must pause to write about how much I enjoy my blog pages when someone ticks us off.  For one thing, I can vent --and for another  I can pretty much say whatever I wish on here.   In attempts to keep from more issues with harassment and slander issues, I keep my posts vague on Facebook.   On here I could even post the family's names.  People have to physically click on my blog pages to read my views, rambling, and vents.   So if they do not enjoy what they see, they can simply stop clicking on the page.   At the moment I still have freedom of speech and will now share about the newest DURP's to add to my ever growing list.   Please scan my older posts if you do not know what a DURP is.   Although I probably will refrain from using names, because the police were involved in all of this fun.  I will keep this post shorter than my police report.   Although I was very annoyed that the great cop never actually took our police reports.   Mine quickly turned very long, and was longer than many books I have read recently. 
     Several quick thoughts before I tell the tale and or vent.    When my wife and I get angered at others, it is never a pretty sight.   And we defiantly know how to finish things others have started.   The officer that contacted my wife and I was a true joy to talk to and great man.  Although I sadly did not catch his name.   Thank you Benson police department.   And lastly I  am not nice to large individuals in this posting.   The "lady" weighs a lot and she overly ticked me off.  She is one of those that blames her body weight on child birth and hasn't had a kid in 12 years.   I like to eat, and have a beer gut for sure.   But there is a huge difference from some extra flab, to waking up one day, weighing more than you and your husbands cars.  I am always surprised at how many larger people live in Arizona.  Well because it is so hot  every day.    I weigh nothing, and am always dripping in the sun.   So these people must be making there own gravy in the heat.      But I digress here, and am surly making even less fans, if that is even possible.   As always if you do not like my deep thoughts or you are this family, or you actually like what is on my mind please comment and roam around my Facebook page!:  

Exploring with Wyoming Jack/Bobble Head




                                                          Last nights Facebook post:


    **"Always fun at the Adams house!: We just talked to the local police after watching a local white trash family's kids full time for a month---they decided they didn't actually want to pay us. Big un--punched me several times, while in my house. I than slammed her body with our door---informing her that if she wasn't such a wide load, the door wouldn't have hit her. Than I went to her car---as her army husband was running away in his car--and asked her for our cash again--while attempting to take her car door as our payment. To avoid harassment or slandering charges----I mention no names on here.... but will share a ton more on this "great" family in my next blog post!"**



      So about a month ago, I had helped this family move and it was brought up that they really needed child care.   My wife is disabled and stays at home a lot, so we thought this would be a great way for her to keep a little busy and earn some extra cash.  It was supposed to be a part time job.   We quickly learned that the family had five kids, and never seemed to actually be around them.   Or really knew how to take care of there kids.  When we could not baby sit in the afternoons, the oldest two kids, played day care.   Oldest meaning they were eight and nine.   We have a nine year old, and he defiantly is not old enough to watch other kids.   So we tried to watch the kids as much as possible.   Soon even though the mother had a part time job, we were watching the kids full time. She would drop the kiddos off three hours before work, and than it took her three hours to drive the 45 minute drive after work. If she even picked them up.  Somehow chores like getting coffee, were more important than being with her kids.  And usually the husband picked them up after his long day playing soldier at the near by army base.  I must say--and I have stated this in a lovely letter to the army base, that if this POS of a man is what our army promotes and trains to protect our great country, I am very scared!  We defiantly were not making enough cash to keep up this job.   I doubt the white trash "parents" make enough to compensate my wife actually.   Yesterday was supposed to be her first pay day.  And I was the negotiator for higher pay from the family starting with the next month.    After learning that they were wanting my wife to watch the kids more, although I am not sure how this would even be possible without the kids staying the night at our house.  Or the use of a machine that magically put more than 24 hours in a day.   I quickly told the parents that, we were out-- no pay amount was worth playing parents to these great kids.   **A note**   Stop having kids if you are more interested in playing guns and cheeseburgers than your kids.   ---Just sayin'

        This greatly annoyed the mother---who was starting a new job this week.   She told me that I needed to give her notice of not being baby sitter.   I stated, that we had no contract, and could dismiss the mess and walk away from it at any time.   We had to focus on our own kids, and could not watch other kids, all day every day, while the parents ran errands and did whatever else one does in fantasy land.    People never seem to like when I talk--and the conversation soon went south very quickly.   In hindsight, I should have got payment for services before I opened my mouth.   But I really did not think it would go so bad so fast.   Or at all really, aren't army men supposed to be trust worthy and honorable and all that jazz?  Or is that just for Boy Scouts?  
     At one point the woman, lunged off of our couch--ran up to me---and inches from my face started yelling at me.   The proud army man, was smart enough to stay out of everything, and never actually said a word.  I was not worried about her hitting me or anything, I was in our own home.  But I believe her running at me was a lot like being in Africa and having a wild Rhino charge at you.   I am sure her breath was equally as bad as the Rhino's would be!   Soon after she was again calm enough to return to her seat.   Who knew rhino's could sit on couches!  
     I than continued to explain more why we could not watch the kids anymore.   Greatly enforcing the parents lack of skills of being actual parents.   I NEVER have claimed to be a great or even good dad, but I give it the ol' army try and give it more and more every day.  
     On  this day the two of the three kiddos were sick----my wife has almost no immune system, and bringing sick kids into the house is beyond a lack of respect.   I was pointing out that no day care would take sick kids, or a four year old that still crapped his own pants.   The mother went instantly angry again----yelling that her child had a condition and I could not knock that.   Complete with the head bobble that makes you wanna b*tch slap the bobbler.   My wife has a condition that is going to kill her, mind you, but she was playing mother at the moment, and acting like her kids mattered to her.   The mother jumped up and again charged me, and than slugged me in the arm twice.   I yelled at my wife, who was cooking dinner, and told her she needed to get in the living room, if she wanted to actually get paid.     The mother refused to pay us, and continued her morbid rant.    The husband collected his kids, and ran out the door to his car.   
     My wife and I kept telling the mother to get out of our house, as we ushered her to the door.   Still refusing to leave or pay us.  I was disrespecting her, so she didn't need to pay for the amazing amount of hours my wife had worked in just 13 daze.   At our door, the woman would still not leave-pausing to gather all of her belongings, I slammed our door ---mostly hitting her.   She threw our door back open, and attempted to punch me in the face.   My wife and I made sure the great person was outside our door-as she tried to grab her car keys that hit the ground.    I than informed her--that if she was not such a wide load, and would have moved faster, the door would not have hit her at all.   She moved amazingly fast to her car, as her husband bolted out of the driveway.    **Another note**  It is amazingly mesmerizing to watch very large pure fat move.   
      We still were left with no cash---so I rushed to the car---throwing open her car door.   I was greatly surprised that she had not locked the door.   She was equally surprised that I had thrown open the door.   And I was greeted by bulging eyes of pure surprise, as I repeatably asked for our cash.   Than because all I was holding was the car door, I started slamming the door the wrong way, as it popped on it's hinges-asking if her car door was worth the $300 bucks she owed.  She wished to keep the door attached to the crappy car, and punched the gas, flying out of our driveway.  
     At some point--- the lady's hand supposedly got broken---probably while she was punching me.   So she had to go to the hospital last night----*tear*  More of a sympathy attempt for the police that we soon involved, and for her new job.   Such a traumatic experience--- involves sitting on your as* and eating Cheesy Poofs for at least two days, instead of going to work.   We do not yet have the final out come from the police.  Obviously I did some things wrong---two wrongs do not make a right.  But we were assured that we would get paid, complete with a police stand by--- and possibly even a police inspired apology from the broken handed dead beat.   At one point the police officer told me that I did almost every thing right.  And had an amazing level of restraint.   He also said that my stress level was obviously much higher than the angry ladies.   I than told him that I had worked for Wally World for 8 long years, and it was now almost imposable to stress me out.   Although not paying me, was a good way to do it.   We had borrowed the payment early---to pay our bills on time, so really really needed to actually get paid.  I have been in a lot of arguments/confrontations and defiantly know how to not be stupid during the process.   I also know never to hit a "ladie" no matter how much they may deserve it.
     As I said, we are still waiting on the final outcome.  But that was our fun for the evening.  Please contact me, if you would like the names of the family--- for any reason.   And I apologize if all of this ---is making you think about charging rhinos or Cheesy Poofs!    My next blog will be back to jokes and Exploring.    Thank you for reading!       
     

No comments:

Post a Comment