Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Thoughts




Caffeine is my shepherd; I shall not doze.
It maketh me to wake in green pastures:
It leadeth me beyond the sleeping masses.
It restoreth my buzz:
It leadeth me in the paths of consciousness for its name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of addiction,
I will fear no Equal:
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me.
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of The Starbucks:
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over.
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life:
And I will dwell in the House of Mochas forever.


   I try to give credit were credit is due with my quotes, but I really do not know who said this one. 
I believe most of us could use a much better morning "prayer"  but this could be very effective if you chant it to yourself while waiting in line at Starbucks.  Maybe even more effective, if you chant it out loud, increasingly louder as you go, while in line waiting for your brew.   The people ahead of you might decide you really are as crazy as your co workers say, and get out of line.  Gaining you coffee faster!
 

 

                                       **"I could smell myself awake with that coffee!"**

 

                                    **"Do I like my coffee black?  There are other colors?"**

 

                                               **"Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation."**

 

    OK enough talk about coffee, for it is evening, and no one needs caffeine at night time right?   

 

   With 19 days until I arrive back in the Great North West, I was just asked why I am not hitch hiking back home.  I had thought of this on a previous trip.   Thinking it would be a great adventure.  Something I could write about daily in my blogs.   But two things stopped me.   1.) No one picks up hitch hikers anymore.   And you have to really wonder about those drivers that do stop.   And B.) I feared many of my blogs during the trip would start out:   ......And I jumped out of a moving car from a driver that  was somehow driving and holding a running chainsaw......   Last time coming back to Wyoming, I did the next worse plan, and took the bus.   It was a mere 23 hours of fun.  Minus the fun!   So, this is why I am paying a little bit more, to take a plane this time around.   Actually two planes.  


    Because the house I am currently staying at does not have cable TV, I missed the Super Bowel this afternoon.  I am not really sure I missed the game.   Very soon after it I watched all the commercials, in like a 20 minute time span.   And would sadly have to say the brown M & M commercial was one of my favorites.   Than I watched the half time show.   Madonna looks amazing for her age, whatever her age may be.   I can't really say she sings well still, but I am not sure I could ever make that statement.   People must think she sings great, because she is charging $300 a ticket at her concerts.   A mere bargain, if you ask her.   And of course there were reporters foolish enough to do so.   If you are a fan, and don't have that kind of cash laying around the house, be glad you got to see her perform live tonight.   I am sure the view from your couch was much much closer than you would ever get at her concert.    On an almost similar topic, one of the local super markets in this very small town, had 100 pounds of chicken wings pre-ordered for the big game.   That's just one small town, in the middle of no were.   *So I pause for a moment of silence for all of those birds that gave there lives for your viewing pleasure*

    For whatever reason I think if I owned a house boat.  It would be great fun to call in orders from catalogs, and than move the boat.   Maybe most enjoyable with a place like Domino's Pizza.   Were they promise 30 minute deliver times!   I also think I would always worry about sleep walking or being overly drunk, and forgetting that the front lawn was very moist and fish filled.  

   I often think that I think about things to tootin' much.  I really do have to much free time.   But that adds for some super posts in my blogs.   OK maybe not super, but it ties my whole blog together with the title and everything!   I don't notice my over thinking until I start to share my ideas with others.   Mostly in person, because that offers direct feedback.   The huge eyes, or instant laughter usually means I am the only one that believes my thoughts might not be the best alternative.   It takes longer for me to get such feed back when I post on here.   Especially since comments and feed back on my blogs is few and very far between.   *Hint hint!  
  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment