Saturday, February 11, 2012

Another Day Another Rambling


                                              **" Coffee is great. Free coffee rocks!"**

                                 **"OMG! THERE'S A FLOOD! It's okay. I have a ShamWow!"**

                                  **"If you're happy and you know it, share your meds!"**

              **"Just cause I'm stupider than them, they think their smarter than me!"** ---Futurama

            **"My friends are the type that would spend hours trying to drown a fish."**

                             **"Anything worth taking seriously is worth making fun of..!!! "**


                                                                   How romantic!

   I guess this is a little better ---at least for those of you stuck on Facebook all the time.





                                                                    Getting warmer



           It is fine, it is still days from the holiday.  Just recall that V-D stands for Valintimes, not an STD.   Although in some cases the line might be a very thin line. 


**"Today was like walkin' to work in a snow globe! 14 days of Wyoming winter left for me."**
                              **"Off to work. Walkin in the snow is peaceful. But cold."**----

                         **"Friends are like snowflakes. Pee on them and they go away."**

    It decided to snow again during the night and into the day yesterday.   I know, I know, "Welcome to Wyoming!"  And I found myself walking to work.   It was actual very peaceful and calming.  Something about the quiet and making my own tracks on all of the sidewalks.  No one was really out and about, even on the roads.  Although it was very cold.   I will not have to deal with much winter once I move.  Beyond lots and lots of rain.  But I have already grown my webbed feet from living in the North West for years.   I will have to stop yelling "Welcome to Wyoming!" to those that are suddenly amazed when it dumps snow and gets cold, in the west.   Who'd of thunk?   Who'd of thunk, I would be yelling it to myself so much.  I did grow up in Wyoming.   Soon I will just have to yell  "Welcome to winter!" as the rain in Washington state turns slowly into a ten minute snow storm. 





 This is an actual doctor in Sheridan.   Although you might consider changing your doctor if this is yours name.  Obviously, even if you can't read the date stamp, this is an old picture because there isn't snow in all the trees.  
   I am keeping this blog short because I am annoyed at the moment.   For two reasons.  I did a full system restore to my computer yesterday.  And have all of my pictures saved on a flash drive.  As in not on my computer at the moment.   Somehow I recently downloaded a "virus protector" that was a virus.  And it has been slowly taking over my computer.   I figured it would be no big deal, and could scan through some of my very old pages on Facebook and get some material to fill a blog or six.  For recent posts, the new time line is fine on the sight.   But if you try and go back months or even years, it is an annoying pain in the ass! 

No comments:

Post a Comment