O! But to be a fly on a wall.... It is always amazing to me how many people read and take to heart everything I post on the above sight. I guess there is a new sight out now, that is supposed to take many of Facebooks 800 million subscribers away. I do not know the name of the new sight yet, so can't give any input. But am slowly getting very tired of FB. But how else can I tell everyone at once, when April and I do get married next year? Below is a listing of all the kinds of users on the sight. I believe most are actually a mixture of several. See if you can find yourself.
As I keep threatening, I have a whole blog in the works just about Facebook. And my love/hate relationship with the sight. I defiantly have a ton of pictures for that blog. Because when your such a huge company-people make fun of you.
**"I am not a witch, I am your wife!"**---The Princesses Bride
Today is groundhogs day, and once again for whatever reason poor Phil the groundhog was used as a meteorologist instead of an mammal. In Wyoming it is trying to snow today, so his prediction brings a mere six more months of winter to the state! If you woke up today to sunshine, I hope your shadow scared you! The next "big holiday" right around the corner is Valentines day. I have written about this several times in blogs from last year. The most important thing I can say again, is if your lucky enough to have a gal, and she says ---she doesn't really want anything. It's a trap! If you still wish to be in a relationship on the 15th, at the very least go to the flower shop. For you single guys out there, or ones that don't believe me, and will be single very soon. I have heard that females are very very open to saying yes to any form of a date on the day before Valentines day. The only key to this, is if you wish to remain single, you have to end the date before midnight, or you will be there one and only for awhile. Yet another reason, I am trying to get back home before the holiday. Beyond missing the crap out of my future wife of course.
In light of up-coming flights I offer:
RULES OF THE AIRWAYS
1. Takeoff's are optional. Landings are mandatory.
2. Flying is not dangerous; crashing is dangerous.
3. Speed is life, altitude is life insurance. No one has ever collided with the sky.
4. The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
... 5. Flying is the second greatest thrill known to man. Landing is the first!
6. Everyone knows a 'good' landing is one from which you can walk away. But a 'great landing is one after which you can use the airplane again.
7. The probability of survival is equal to the angle of arrival.
8. Was that a landing or were we shot down?
9. Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.
10. Trust your captain.... but keep your seat belt securely fastened.
11. Be nice to your first officer, he may be your captain at your next airline.
12. Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwind.
13. A pilot is a confused soul who talks about women when he's flying, and about flying when he's with a woman.
14. Try to keep the number of your landings equal to the number of your takeoffs.
15. There are old pilots, and there are bold pilots, but there are no old, bold, pilots!
16. Gravity never loses! The best you can hope for is a draw! Gravity SUCKS!!
And now for today's bit of motivation:
**"Smile, it will only get worse!"**
I have also learned that you can't live on love alone. Although it's fun while it lasts. I have yet to meet a landlord that will take food stamps or Monopoly money as payment. When you have been lovin' someone to much to make rent money.
Possibly my only reader that finds my rambling amusing.
So to my complete joy, my new home in Washington recently gained a great sounding and looking dog. I will have a hike buddy for sure when I first get home. One that will not make fun of me, or call me old, until I feel in shape enough to take the kids on a six hour hike. That's not true I am in a shape, just not a good one. Round is still a shape right? Anyways, I have had a few pets in my life, very few, my dad doesn't especially like animals. But above is onna my favorite dogs for sure. I miss "Fancy" a ton.