Friday, April 22, 2011

Pictures 4/22/11 Earth Day

    


                                   ** "your real classy --like lemon water, with legs."**
    Later today I am going to post a "mini rant."  It is Friday and all.   I would like to note that today being Earth Day, if you take a travel cup to any Starbucks today, they will fill it with a regular coffee --for free!   In a town like this, you could get a great high just by visiting all the local Starbucks!   Mcdonalds is also offering free med coffee through the first of May to push how great there coffee is.  I have defiantly had better, but you can't beat the price.  I for one, can not believe how close it is to May!     Hope you enjoy some of my newest shots.   Please contact me if you would like to see more.    I have a ton of pictures online.
    I will have to say that with my move back to Wyoming very close-I will miss the bay and the water the most!



  Looks fun, but a lot of work also!
Watched them play as I was waiting for the sun to set.





Despite the temps   all around----Spring really is here!  


Fountain bird bath!




Those
Are clouds --Not mountains.

Watch that first step!!


Lake Whatcom






Downtown Just down from the old city hall




No comments:

Post a Comment