Tuesday, April 12, 2011

4/12/11

    **"Thinking is the hardest work there is, that's probably why so few people engage in it."** ---
Henry Ford


                    **"Sometimes you have to run away to see if anyone follows."**


    I am soon going to do a blog post of some of my favorite quotes from blogs past and Facebook posts.  Listen to me sound like an long time blogger, while this has only been going since last December.  Feel free to borrow any of them, because I borrowed most of them!  I just have not had the time to sit down and gather them to post.   I have not really had the time to post in general.  Lucky y'all I do today! 
    I am overly depressed once again in general.  And am trying put on my Wally World smile and act and sound happy.   I hope the positive shines through in my posts during all this.  As I have stated before, I am once again packing it all in and going back home for hopefully just the summer.  I really don't have any other options at the moment, but to not post blame on anyone, mainly myself I will not go into further detail.  Long story short, it is a long bus ride filled with to many hours to think and dwell.   The mind--any mind--- can be a dangerous place to dwell, especially if you share my thought lines at all.   I won't say follow my thought lines, because I am not sure anyone including myself can do that!
    So I was watching T.V. the other night and it's official, we have ran out of names for things.   New vehicles used to have great looks and names.   Now it's down to things like Pilot and Anteater.   What?   Everything is going that way.  Just down the street is a bank named--The Bank.   Honestly.  Marketing genius at it's best there!   I think they located it right between The Store and The Bar.   I am proudish to say I got 86'd from a bank a few years back.  I have been kicked out of a lot of places, but before than never a bank.   But at least this crummy bank had a real name.   Was I robbing the bank at the time?  No, I was trying to cash a payroll check.   I say proudish, because it ultimately ended up in me getting fired.  But everything happens for a reason, and if I hadn't lost that job, I could be even sadder than now, living in an overly dead end town. 
    Over the last year, especially the summer, I was fortunate enough to save up some good cash.  Through mostly stupidity, I loaned out a good portion of this.   Good story huh?   Should I tell it again?   My point in this, is now I would love to take out a loan if anyone is feeling charitable.  I will be working full time again in two weeks...... No takers?  Or if anyone I loaned out cash too, is reading this, please feel free to contact me for my address, this week.
   Today I learned that the new downtown Woods Coffee has some great bench seats near the back of the joint, but they are way to cushiony!   You sink so low in the padding, that one can not reach your computer if on the table in front of you.   I am vertically challenged  *short * anyway, but was thinking about asking for a booster seat.   With two weeks left in town, I have a checklist of hikes I want to do before I leave town.   I hope that I will be up this way again about Oct, but my plans could change 22 times before than.  And if I was here, that is the start of the rainy season again.  I hope to have some pictures and hike reports up on my next post.  One I did try yesterday was extra lame.   Just up the street from my house, the bus turns at a hike marker.   The signs told me if I stayed to the left, I could get all the way to the Lookout tower above campus.  But I have been there, and it is mostly all up hill.  So I joyrned to the right.   Way to soon, I came out of the nice wooded trail and was near the strip mall in Seahome.   You know it's a lame hike if a lady with a baby stroller passes you going the other way.   Not worthy to even use my hike scale, I give it two thumbs down!
    Speaking of two thumbs down.   In a post last week, I talked about staying with a couple to avoid camping.   It was interesting at best.   As are most things in my life.  Beyond what I told about I was majorly annoyed that the people acted nice to my face, and than needed to run and talk crap about me after I left.   After the husband cornered me, to inform me what would happen if I stole anything from them, I spent the rest of the night in my room for the night.  First off I don't steal, they had nothing I would think about stealing.  And they are friends with my girlfriend and her mom.  The first listed, I am staying with right now.   If I stole some of there crap, were would I hide?   I did leave a beverage can in the bedroom, they had to pick up, but also left 12 full beers in the fridge.   Seems like a fine trade to me.  Maybe I am just sick of people in general at the moment. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment