Sunday, January 22, 2017

1/22/2017-To Lazy For A Real Title


     Hello this fine night!   After today I am not sure if I should really type fine--but through it all I am alive and still kicking--so what really is there to complain about?  I will talk about today more very soon---because my road trip turned into very little road---but as is most of my adventures sure was a trip--a trip that is still far from over.  You know how when you really look forward to something, or a day and than that day happens and leading up to that day you talk it up so much in your head and get so focused on the day or event, from seeing a new movie to taking a relationship to the next level, to taking your first road trip in way to long---and than even if it does not turn into a totally rotten a*s experience and actually is kind of a kool day---it far from lives up to what you had pictured in your head.  Or what you had told others would happen   or it turns out the next level of your relationship is once again becoming single.  Surprise!   Today was very much like that on many levels.  And although I got many great pictures today and yesterday and many ---way to many of my best recalled memories involve break downs and such at some point one has to wonder why these things keep happening.   Like I said  more on all of this in another post---or two quite possibly later tonight because I really don't see sleeping much tonight.  
                                                                                         
Part of the fun today  Minus the fun.
So I was noticing our back car tire was having issues staying filled with air this morning.  After some digging I finally verified this rig has a spare tire, and a jack--although the jack needs upgraded for sure.  I put the donut on the SUV with help from the kiddos--and took off down the road --late than I had hoped but in high hopes that I could have fun and than spend way to long at a Wally World tire center tomorrow and have a new tire.  While on my hike in the middle of no where---pictures to come, I came back to find a mostly flat spare tire.  To quote Homer Simpson   "D-Oh!"  There was a tire place just down the road, but they are closed on Sundays , of course.   I coasted to a gas station, but could not put enough pressure in the tire to get close to Tucson and it's Wally World, or even out of the gas station parking lot actually.   More on all of this     later.  
                                                                                                   
So yesterday our youngest turned 13!   And we braved the elements and Explored a lil bit. 
Elements mostly being high winds after leaving St David where it was raining.  Once we got up to Tucson we had full on sunshine   although the windy wind made it quickly chilly.   Especially to a kiddo that pretty much always wears shorts.  ;)
Anyways after an Exploring hike---it was time to eat of course!     More energy, because it wasn't time to go home yet.  
Here we are at Denny's.   He does not necessarily enjoy being in pictures, so I have to sneak shots of him in.     I also have many pictures were his older brother is just jumping out of the frame.  More from our roaming yesterday up soon.  I got loads of pictures, several with the birthday in even.  

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Posts in both of my blog pages----the new pictures of course will make it into my Exploring Arizona blog page  I finally updated that page for the first time in months the other night  and hope to get several posts up tonight and more through the week if work and life allow.  Please check this page out      
http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/
Please take a look around and tell me what you think   so I can improve things.   Than tell me where you are Exploring!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   **"There's a pill for that!"**
                                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                                                    **"Staying looking sharp is really easy when you don't do any work."**---Picture a pencil point here.  
                                                                                                                 
                                                                  **Is it wrong to name your daughter Charity and than go door to door asking for people to give to charity??**---only funny--because up above this post on my Facebook page---there's an add from Facebook asking if I want to raise money for a nonprofit?....
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
After today   I don't mind if I do.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment