Sunday, August 23, 2015

Just Say No To Decaf!



             Happy day!  Tonight seems to be my Friday at work.  And than I have my regular daze off work, plus one more, a paid day.  If you wish to call it that.  As a server my wage is very low--because we live on tips.  So a paid day off work  keeps the pay check about the same, but does not help much in the tip department.  My beautiful wife and I are sneaking off the Weird Al concert at work on the paid night.  I find it amusing because on the bottom of our work schedules it is printed in bold, that people will not get paid time off on any concert night.  Maybe I am just not a people?  It has been a very long month already so more than ready for the time off.  But more for the time to have some fun.   We had so many vehicle issues last month, I was hoping that there would be none left to have this month.  But that proved to not be true. 

**
By the time we have reliable road worthy cars---we won't be taking any road trips. Cliff notes I got to hitch hike the rest of the way to work yesterday. Something that is much harder to do than it used to be. But in all fairness I don't think I would pick me up off the side of the road either.
     
 
This very page is now open 25
Hours a day for your viewing pleasure!


    **"If you are not supposed to abuse the cough syrup, why does it come with a shot glass?"**

       **"Coffee    because hating your job should be done with enthusiasm!"**




     My newest Exploring page is still looking for more readers.   Explore with us all across Arizona.  Picture filled of course.  New post coming after work tonight from ST David, Arizona.   http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/

 
 
 
 
You didn't see where this one was going did you??
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Facebook needs a lot of buttons
but these three seem most important. 
 
 
Good times!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love this one!
 
 
 
Mmmmm coffee!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment