Saturday, March 15, 2014

3/15/2014




      Hello fellow repeat readers and those of you lost or broken down on the information high way!  This page enjoys all of your comments and thoughts -Always.   MY Facebook is the fastest way to comment with me --and were my jokes and personal pictures appear first.  Please check it out.   Exploring with Wyoming Jack/Bobble Head




    Were are you Exploring today? Although Always an adventure, going to Wally World is NOT Exploring!  My newest and third blog page.  All local Exploring and pictures looking for more viewers http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/
Next posts about my mini trip to California.  

 Please take a look at both pages often!     Do not fear--I am done with the shameless personal plugs now!




Just to prove  not all of my posts are about coffee!








The more you know!



Even on your keyboard!!







His expression pretty much says it all. 
No need for me to comment here.  :)



  

No comments:

Post a Comment