Friday, September 13, 2013

9/13/2013 Friday




                               **"At what stage do you tell a highway it is adopted?"**

             **"I just bought a book on narcissism.  It's great, it's all about me!"**


                                                       **A joke for y'all.**
       A middle age couple was just learning to text.  The wife, being romantic, decided to send her husband a text while she was out shopping.  She texted:

If you are sleeping, send me your dreams.
If you are laughing, send me your smile.
If you are eating, send me a bite.
If you are drinking, send me a sip.
If you are crying, send me your tears, I love you.


The husband, being a no-nonsense type of guy, texted back:  I'm on the toilet.  Please advise. 

                                           Awwww, ruined my weekend plans right there. 

       I have been a posting fool instead of just a regular fool, on all of my blog sights.  I just had surgery on a duel hernia yesterday.  And I do not sit well.   With the start of my newest blog series--- I posted two new blogs on that sight yesterday----   Please take a look around at:
http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/


  

More on the surgery fun to come--I am sure but today seems to be leaning towards what I do best--rambling.  
 

I got to drink coffee again today! None yesterday because of surgery. I apologize to my wife.
 
 
As long as it is not decaff! 
That's just a waste of good coffee.
 
 
 
 
 
 


    Today seems to be Friday the 13th.    I tend to be more like Garfield the cat who hates Monday the 13th much more. 

 
I don't care whom you are---that's funny right there!
 
 
 
 
                                                          True story stick family, true story


 
 
 
If you do not get this one,
you have either worked or shopped at Wally World way to much
 
 
After many episodes lately and being called a cyber bully by my mother in law-
my blog pages and Facebook pages feel the need to post this.  
Cliff notes, and to avoid the bad language----Grow up people.
I do not post anything negative until I or my family is bashed.
If you do not like the negative posts, stop being backstabbers and negative people.
It is worse when it continually comes from family.
Who when called on it, can not even respect us enough to go by our wishes.
April and I are married for better or worse. 
Better for us, worse for her family it seems.
That means we are a package deal.   When you talk crap about me,
you are talking about her husband.   And it is beyond old. 
 
 
If you agree or disagree with anything you see here
first read the above and than
visit my Facebook page and comment
or enjoy more fun while you are there
 
 
 
 
My next Exploring post will be all about part two of our experiences on the movie set for this film.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment