Friday, December 30, 2011

12/30/11







    As we inch closer to the end of the year, and maybe the end of the world, I have to admit I have been wasting a lot of time lately.   Not with boring things like sleep.  That is overrated.  And lately sleep is only a dream for me.  I am overly tired as I drag through the day, and no it's not all old age making me so tired.   And than once I give up, and my head hits the pillow.  My mind goes into over-drive and I over think everything.   The next thing I know it is 3 in the morning.  Those of you that know me well, would first reply, that I would have to have a mind, for the above sentence to hold true.  In response I say   "Faaaaaaaa!"  And "No brains   No headaches!"   Both equally as deep.  


     Those that know me well, or read any of these blogs know all to well that I have plenty of time to ponder things.   My rambling in speech and in writing even amazes me some days.   Mainly on here, because I can quickly turn a plank page into an all out rage about lemons in about  a paragraph.  Today I happen to like lemons, so we are all safe.   I am not random, my mind just processes things much faster than yours!
    I also realize that I will be having a very boring New Years weekend this year.  I have to be at work at 7 AM Saturday and Sunday morning.   My only entertainment might be, making fun of the still hungover customers just trying to fill up on lots of food.  



    I like to say that I am not a jealous person, but I am pretty sure, even if for a brief period of time, I was jealous of a gay guy yesterday.   Not because he was gay.   But because he gets to hang out with a beautiful lady, and I did not know he was gay at the time.   I am still not sure he knows he is gay.  Have you ever meet people that have not come out of the closet yet?   They just really need someone to push them out, and than hand them some lube.  Or whatever is a customary gift for that. 
    For awhile many of my posts had at least a paragraph about gay people.   While I don't object to this lifestyle or occupation, I find it disturbing, how much the lifestyle is now pushed on everyone.  On television and such, it is more than accepted, almost portraying it as the norm.   Maybe it's just me that feels that way?   Anyways, I have shared this story before, but I like it, and it takes up space...   My friend was complaining at work about a recent gay pride parade that took over the streets were he lives.   First off it was on Fathers day.  Which doesn't even make sense in his eyes, because well no matter how many times they  try, they aren't making any babies and can't be fathers.   Than he decided that the town should have a parade for straight people.  Not gay haters or bashers, just people that were proud of being straight.   And there parade route would have no turns or corners, but go straight the whole way.   I think that is highly amusing, but most of the people in his break room did not seem to think so.  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment