Thursday, June 4, 2015

Nothing Like An Arizona Pee!



                 I welcome a huge welcome to all of the readers of this fine page tonight!   This very page is about to hit 38,000 views so I must be doing something right!   I wish I knew what I was doing right, but like my new readers, we will figure this all out together.   Also welcome to June!   It seems amazing that June marks two years of us living in the desert.  It also mark a year of working at my super amazing job.  Another landmark of such comes next month  when I may or may not be having another birthday.  I lean more towards  am not having a birthday.  I mean my wife has turned 27 for the last four years, why I am not also allowed the same leeway or at least to skip a birthday or three!?  
      My newest Exploring blog page is all local and all about amazing Arizona.   Please take a look at the page, and share it!   You know you want to.                                                                                  

    http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/                                                                                      My next post will be all about our recent trip to Phoenix and Comic Con.   I hate the town and everything involved with the town, but I loved the people involved in the trip.  Enough so, to not skip the trip, and to join along.  I got a lot of great pictures and managed to have some great fun too.  


                                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                       The more you blow up the above picture the more spooky it gets!                                                     Some of the costumes were beyond amazing.   We had about two days to plan   but it was still a great trip.  As I said more on this  soon                                                                                                          
                                                                                                     I also found Waldo!!                                                                                                                                             

      3 daze off work bout time for a bbq and to use the fire                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

        We all went out to eat tonight And I "hit the jackpot" of sorts and found a live bug hanging out in my French toast. I have seen stranger things but the servers reaction was the most strange. No real apology, no discount on food, no offer of desert, no really anything actually. It was almost like this was not strange in this restaurant. He did have the cook remake my food, this time bug free! I find this all extra odd, because as a server I find myself always apologizing usually about things that are not even in my control like we ran out of ribs in the kitchen-----Mistakes happen even to the best of us, but I think what bugged me the most was that the server really offered no real apology or satisfaction to all of this.  I have had things happen, so far from my fault you can not even imagine, and I offered apology on top of apology.  We really never even got one.   When he brought the new French toast  the server did ask, if I happened to know what type of bug was first on my plate.  To which I replied that I did not have a field guide to restaurant wildlife and was not sure.                                                                                                                               Should I be wrong in being super annoyed and angry about all of this?    We did than inform the server what we had just learned about the popular Arizona tea drinks being found to have human pee in them.  In fact we showed him the Google links.  Which seemed to be as appetizing as the alleged bug in my food.  I am not making this up   the fabled FDA has found trace amounts of pee in the drinks.  Even the drinks with honey added to them, is this how they get the electrolytes, Honey Bucket port a potties, and the real flavor?  Now that the FDA has found this, are they doing anything about it, or is it a low enough amount that it is OK to consume?  And lastly WTF?                                                                                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                             True story!                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 


                                                                                                     The above goes out to sooo many people I can't even begin to tag you all in the picture.                                                                                                                                                                                            
                                        
          my last name is Adams I get fingers snapped at me when I enter a room                                                                                                                                                                      
                                                                                                                                                                                                              If you insist!
                                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment