Monday, June 29, 2015

Let It Go!



               Hello to everyone this fine Monday.  I hope by now you have drank enough coffee to do all of your duties this morning, and are now looking for some adult beverages.  I say duties, because coffee really does help you go poo!   I happen to have the day off work  so am realizing slowly that maybe it really isn't Monday's that are so bad but maybe peoples jobs or just having to work at work on a Monday?   That being the fact--last night at work was both my Monday and Friday at work.  Today being my only day off this week.  I have mixed emotions about all of that.  But those are far back in my thought line for today, because as I might have mentioned I am off work today!   Last night was again extremely busy.  Especially for a Sunday night.  Should not all the customers be tired from praying all day?   Great for tips, bad for allowing me to slack like one might on a "Friday."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Some day I will learn to simply let it go--when it comes to topics and people that anger me.  And in several ways I am slowly--perhaps to slowly learning this in my marriage.  But for everything else I have my pages   to let all the negative feelings out.  ;)                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

So on another sight I have been arguing about tolerance and how it seems like gays are pushing there rights on straight people from every angle all morning.   I personally hate everyone equally--that's why I do so well dealing with the public every day.  ;)   Our kids a very healthy understanding that people are people--no matter what they believe in or there skin color.  They are going to tick you off---defend yourself and your family, and than try to let it go.  Blah blah blah----than I posted the following---and am yet to get any replies    ......                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

  • Should we also favor and go along with the huge Muslim and ISIS movement taking over even our nation? Because I have read what they believe in---and they believe in it as strongly as any gay person I know.  
    • We are living in a nation where everything that offends someone is takin down---the constitution, the 10 commandments, the confederate flag. This quickly makes people very intolerant.                                                                                                                                                         But as always   what do I know!?                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                                                                                                     I posted this above on my wife's Facebook time line this morning, but think it works equally as effective here for all my great readers! 
                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                                                                                                           I believe if I ever start my carer in stand up comedy I will have tons of snowballs!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                                                                                                                                           I am finally posting my long awaited Grand Canyon Exploring and pictures on MY Exploring blog page tonight!  Please check out the past pictures and posts.                                                                                                
                                                                     http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/                                                                                                                                                                                                               Also for some great Exploring around Washington state and tons more of my pictures  please check out another Exploring sight of mine---I just have not been posting in it, because we no longer live in the area.                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
      http://exploreb-ham.blogspot.com/                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

         

No comments:

Post a Comment