Thursday, August 31, 2017

Still Not September!




            This month is onna those tricky ones with 31 daze  so forget what I last posted about the month being over.   Yet.   It basically is for me, because I spend the afternoon at work.  But it is some form of air conditioned at work   so it's allllll good!   At the end of the month I take a long trip--- finally going back home to visit my folks and get lots of pictures and Exploring in.   And than on the way back I am going to see my good buddy and get a few crazy hikes in.  Or at least one really good one.  Every time I hike with him, one of us almost ends up in the hospital   so it should be fun.  All B it, we would usually do a crazy and long hike, jumping off cliffs, over boulders, under logs  to near perfection,  except for the small bit of getting lost---and than one of us would seem to fall on our asses in the parking lot just in front of our truck.   In the paved parking lot    mind you.   



Not much betterer than a dirt road or set of rail road tracks
to Explore on a super hot day!
Kick the dust up!!

   Yesterday the youngest and I roamed around the amazing Tucson zoo and the huge park beside it.  The kiddos had early release from school, every other Wednesday    and he was the only one that could or wanted to go along on this fine day.   Because of the heat of the day, we almost had the zoo to ourselves.   Which was kind of kool    for sure!   But many of the animals were inside.   Next time we are going to venture up there very early --- and enjoy the whole day.   Hopefully with more family members along for the trip.   I will have the pictures   and hopefully an Exploring blog post up very soon of course.    To check out our past zoo Exploring   please check out my Arizona blog page    full of our Exploring and our pictures.  



http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/


Found in the middle of the park. 
I did not chop out this heart. 
But it was also date night, so snapped a picture to send to my Sweet P





The truth hurts

 Much of this page for me   is to have fun!  Writing used to be much more a part of my life, and I am trying to get back to that place  by posting as many daze a week as I can.  So some posts will be quite short, just to keep posting.   Posting is a very good stress reliever for me.  So is my Exploring and picture taking.  And with the amount of pictures I have, I should be stress free.  Should   is the key word there.  ;)  Plus this page lets me be annoying in yet another outlet.   And it lets me vent ---with out having to   too much to my wife.     I hope along the way  you enjoy much of what is on these pages also.   


       I am just going to put this one out there and walk away....


    Did you spot them all?      Or do I need to make the image bigger??    ;)


                  And now your moment of Zen     if the very top picture today did not do it for you........







No comments:

Post a Comment