Wednesday, September 13, 2017

9-13-2017



                                       Shadow and I chillin' at the homestead

        Hello all this fine night!   I will go ahead and say it is fine.  For your benefit I will not explain in to much detail.   That is for my bartender.  Who I will tip well for making me tipsy and forgot.   I kid  I won't tip him well  and I wont go out.  Life is again kicking me in the butt   hard.  And for a day off work--I really got nothing accomplished.  At all today.  Even date night.  But not for lack of trying.   Whatever back to the fun of work tomorrow, minus the fun.    Not getting anything done would be much more satisfying if my big trip was not just around the corner.  I do have my plane ticket bought to get to Wyoming, but nothing really else accomplished for the trip.  And my money supply seems to keep being needed more by others.  I also wonder if I were to just type some of our recent hardships out---and ask for a go fund me account   if anyone would actually pay into it  simply because they really did feel sorry for us.   
To that I will now simply say what I very recently put online   

I'm not sure why everyone feels the need to rip me off, maybe they all just jealous maybe they all from Benson and just need more Meth money anyways, I am not going to let it ALL take me down. I would love to pay respect to each and every one of you but lately have become a very strong believer in Karma. I am also not going to let y'all take any more of my Facebook time----you are all scum and not worth mentioning or loosing sleep over.



     And move on.


   So at work for whatever reason the two foods that we as servers "get" to make that annoy me the most are banana splits, not milk shakes---although I have often been tempted to tell a customer we are all out of shake mix.   The 2nd annoyance is now open for debate because the prep cooks now make our nachos    not us.  The sight of them still angers me, but than I rejoice that I was not the one that made the evil appetizer.   Anyways a few nights back --OK a week ago---time really is speeding up   I do believe.  Is it for you also??   A week ago I was trying to type out to several people on my phone---How is it already Freaking Monday or something equally as brilliant.   I am a server and would not know what to do with a regular work week    so at the moment Thursdays are my Monday.  Anyways, after typing "Freaking" my "Smart" phone tries to guess the next word I will type    and it kept coming up with nachos.   Apparently I used to type Freaking nachos into my phone a lot   back when we used to have to make our own.   



    To slightly un dumb my  readers now------   I will share another post of my rare deep thoughts I just posted on Facebook     

 I was just talking about how important freedom of speech is--and how we are quickly losing it for the sake of "safety." I wont go to deep here tonight, but please enjoy your freedom of speech now ---before that is erased like our rich history. Awhile back I posted that if you got pulled over and the police wanted your cell phone, if you had it password protected, they could not enter your phone, Finger prints are not such protected. Plus everyone and anyone on the other side of your mini screen now has your finger print. Not so safe now is it, maybe. NOW with the new $1000 phones--- you need your full face image to log on. Have you read anything about how strong facial recognition programs have become? Big Brother is growing strong fast my friends. And we are just letting it happen, throwing down our hard earned cash for this new phone. Just sayin'



  **"Freedom of speech is way more important than your feelings!"**

 **"One can tell it is nearing Halloween by all the Christmas stuff up at Wally World."**

          **"Our great nation  now breads leaches to society."**

                  **"A group of kids is called a Migraine!"**----I only know how to give headaches   I don't know how to get rid of them!   

  **"Why don't sheep shrink in the rain??"**



Benson Arizona
Still not sure why the desert has so many fake cactus



http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/    My Exploring Arizona page is looking for more readers!   And I finally did a new post on that blog page today!  About our recent journey to the Tucson Zoo.   Picture and Exploring filled of course.   Please share the link above if you enjoy what you see here.   








What day is today folks....? Date day ---y'all are silly what were you thinking!? We are going to try something new tonight.






 So wit the new release of the clown, IT move   People all across the country woke up to single red balloons tied like this.
Even here in greater Tucson.
And freaked the F out!  
Funny or scary?   
 I just hope we are not going to have another big clown outburst   
were they start appearing out of every where 






           With it nearing October I always share a few thoughts ---typed out differently but the same message.   I love this season!  Halloween and all that jazz.   And our fake anniversary of being a couple for 12 years is on the 31st of that month.  So we have some very kool mini trips planned for October this year.  Hopefully they pan out ---because part of being a couple   of anything  also means fighting like a couple.   Anyways I love us  I love October and I love all things spooky and Halloweeny    but all of this pumpkin love     needs to go away!   Just sayin'






** As you crave your fall pumpkin drinks, you many silly beings, let me be the first to positively state that the only foods that should taste like pumpkin are pumpkin pie, and maybe pumpkins. Just sayin'   **







                       Don't mess with the un motivational signs at work. It wasn't me bosses





Speaking of Exploring
Saw this coming to greater Tucson soon   and I am going. 
I will find a way    but I am going.
My beautiful wife does not really like beer   but
I do believe I can bribe her to be the designated driver with tatter tots!
;)
Pictures to come   
because in case you did not get the memo   
We are going.


The more I read about Texas   
the more I like the citizens.   They don't put up with any crap. 
And I love this picture.  
I am going to leave the Texas and hurricane business at this picture for the moment 
but please pray for everyone affected.   
Prayer and Karma are not things to be messed with it seems
for sure.  


And now for your moment of Zen.....



No comments:

Post a Comment