Monday, September 18, 2017

Fortune Favors The Bold



              This very post brought to you buy our new coffee maker!   I made sure and set it all up last night--while I was still awake  because making coffee before you have had any coffee is not a fun task indeed!   Even though setting up the new coffee maker  mainly involved taking it out of a box and unwrapping multiple multiple times, I still figured it best to do this last night.  For sure.  One way or another we broke another coffee carafe the other day---several I have dropped while trying to achieve a higher awake level---while pouring my coffee.   This one did not bug me at the time, because I already had drank most of now shattered pot.  But it did bug me the very next day when all we could make was instant coffee.  God awful stuff ---in my eyes, almost as useless as decaff coffee.  Which ever found in your house, should instantly be thrown in the trash!   Just sayin'     Even at Wally World   were the store mostly thrives by selling cheap disposable crap to a disposable nation, I might have mentioned this fact before.   Even there ---it was two bucks more to buy a whole new coffee maker   than to buy a replacement  --even generic coffee carafe.   That's crazy talk right there!   Anyways we upgraded to a Mr Coffee brand maker this time around.  And yes---at least on day one  it makes coffee!     I might mention coffee a lot in my blog posts.   Like each and every blog.  But I think even I have typed the word coffee to much in this paragraph!  Last thought on the magical liquid real fast---I just saw and posted of a coffee mug that you add the creamer and all that jazz, if your not into black coffee--push a button on the handle, and the Dam thing stirs itself.   No really.  How lazy to we need to be at this point   that this is even a thing??   I mean coffee making is hard before we have had coffee   and I have stood behind people that take hrs mixing there coffee perfect like a Dam martini in many a coffee joint---but wow.   Kinda Kool but I have mastered this new invention called a spoon so will pass!   It is kind of neat   almost mesmerizing to watch the coffee stir itself.  Calming like watching a fish swim around.  


Cheers!

   Now a favorite of mine    some deep and non inspirational quotes for your day!    Find them in most of my blog posts.     Feel free to borrow them, most I have borrowed.   ;)

                       ** ....  Well I can't fix that,  but I CAN fix a drink!**

   **So I make it to the top of the huge mountain -And all the All Knowing Guru tells me is "get a hair cut and a new job!"**

  **"I am currently just growing dildos in Farmville-and am  having issues with squatters!"**---Yes I did my time playing Farmville. And ended up with like 20000 Dam sheep. Cause sheep are safe!   Don't smirk to hard, you know you plated the stupid online game too.  Or some version of wasting time 2.0!   If you keep denying it, I will post the link to your MySpace page to your kids timeline.  




This morning I feel like I have a hangover , but didn't drink. That's lose lose, folks. Come on kick in coffee and big tips 🤑



     So I makeMy thoughts  yesterday    and it was terrible  till the coffee fully kicked in!    The big tips never did kick in though.

 i**Laughing at your mistakes can lengthen your life.  Laughing at your wife's  can shorten it. **

t to the top of the huge 

I am bound to talk about this new smart phone that is making people even dumberer.
And all the rights big brother is taking away  in the name of safety  not to mention  just by owning this Dam phone   just sayin'   but that is for another day.  The coffee is nearing my soul and making me to happy to vent much.  


d all the All Knowing Guru tells me is "get a haircut and a new job!"

No comments:

Post a Comment