Wednesday, September 20, 2017

I Made The A Hole List!




            Welcome back!   A few nights ago this very blog page hit 50,000 views!   And I am very thankful for that.   I hope that each post is a joy for you to read and puts a smile on your face.  At least until you read further and object to my thoughts.  Than that puts a smile on my face!  This page has been going on for years now, and some day one of the posts will actually have a point or something you can learn from.   But not today.   Keep on reading!    My Exploring blog page ---needs many more readers also.   Please take a look around as we Explore all around Arizona.  Full of pictures and trips.   



  Where are you Exploring today?? http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/ 


 People never cease to amaze me.  Usually it is co workers who supposedly are trained.   Customers rarely surprise me any more.   Simply because of working at Wally World for so long.  Although sometime customers thoughts or questions make it into this page  because they actually do surprise or amuse me.  Today the amazement in thinking comes from an older gentlemen that grew up in Wyoming.  I had prevoulsy provided more respect simply because of were he grew up.  Today in an attempt to not vent to my wife or online  were the annoying party will see and become more annoying--I am going to vent or tell a quick story here.   Hopefully just the typing of it will calm me down a wee bit.
    So months ago someone decided to take down some of our fencing while we were away from home.  And our puppies can jump right off the property and run all over hill and dale.   I finally got everything I need to fix it-hopefully  but only have limited time ---in the daylight, off work.   With my trip coming up   I wanted to get it fixed on my daze off this week.   We have been chaining up the dogs, but that's a pain for everyone and not fair to the dogs, especially when other dogs go by all the time not on chains.   It is a two person job, so I thought I had recruited a buddy of my wife's, even offered him decent wages for the 20 minutes of work.   It was also quickly decided that it was easier if he keep our newly released from the shop truck, at his house for the night, and than he would come out to help me early this morning.   We sat here and sat here   and held off plans in hopes that early still meant before noon.  Than he shows up about ten.   Early morning would have been better,  As of any time I had requested, since I was the one paying---but heck there was still plenty of time to get it done real quick. 
     He soon stated that he should have told me last night   but he just wasn't up to helping me out or gaining the paycheck it seemed.   Yes because---if he would of told me last night, I would not of left the Dam truck there.  But I could go back to my original plan of having our son help me out.   OK--but my wife and I have plans for the rest of today---and than I am back to work at noon tomorrow.  Not to mention ---why even drive out to our house --if you have no intention of doing the work?   When you knew we were coming to town that afternoon anyway?  None of this makes any sense  but it's not worth questioning at the time.  The only benefits went to him    cause the truck was with him all night long.   No thanks no sorry   no nothing.   I don't understand why so many people feel they are entitled to everything.  Like this free use to the vehicle for no work done or compensation    what so ever.  
    I could have done the work----but he lately lost his job  when the place closed down, and thought this quick cash could help.   Apparently living off unemployment pays better.   This isnt the first time   he has done me wrong in the sake of he is friends with my wife,  definitely not with me it seems.   But it will be  the last time anything like this happens to me.   Just sayin'
  Thanks for letting me vent y'all!



Notice the female and male version of my name is on this list.
Woooooo!

I just wish Adam was on here too.
That would explain a lot.  



True story.



For those of you keeping track 
I fly home to Wyoming this Sunday night.
Mostly to visit family. 

;)


2 comments:

  1. How is it possible to have 50k hits and no comments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a clue no one ever comments no matter how much I wish for them. Negitive comments help this page grow.

    ReplyDelete