Wednesday, August 23, 2017

8/23/2017





               Hello everyone!   I am sitting down and writing this blog while it decides if it is going to rain outside or not.  Either way viewing the storm clouds that are gathering around us is amazing and the temperature has dropped a good deal.  So it's win win  even if we do not really see more than the spitting of rain so far.   And this allows me to enjoy my coffee at 1 30 in the afternoon!   I got a late start on today--I woke up around 9, brewed coffee and found I could not keep my eyes open while it was brewing for anything.  I turned on a fan and went back to bed.   The next thing I knew it was noon!   Daze off work are ruff!!   
   Last night I talked a little to much politics and I am sorry for that.  I try not to talk about politics at all on here or in life.    I do like offending people and making people think  but on the same note we are so far from the missions of our founding fathers that only God can save us now from ourselves--not the words or thoughts of myself.   So today I will keep things light and cheery!   And I will keep my thoughts on several topics to myself for at least another day.  

And  I will drop everything   for today  with this last picture.
Think what you wish. 




    Hopefully I will have time real soon now to go Explore a little bit today.  I wish a long hike, but have to drive further than I really wish to do so.   I like to drive, but my commute to work each day is making me not wish to be in the car much on my days off work.   The cooler temps will probably get me out and about yet today.  I also hope to post on my Exploring Arizona blog page yet today.   Many new posts and pictures in the works.   I realize I keep saying this, but it is true.   Please check out my many past posts and share the links if you enjoy!   


     On The Arizona trail one fine day      passes very near here.   I might very well end up on part of it yet today.   

http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/


               Hikes make me look like this guy!
Found his happy self at the "Life is Good store in the Seattle airport several years ago.
My wife hopes I have the time to get out and Explore today.
To get me out of the house and to look more like this guy. 





It's rare    but I have no comment for this.
I guess Home Depot is branching out in full service?


                            Some common bumps ---and what causes them.


Just sayin'





No comments:

Post a Comment