Saturday, August 5, 2017

8-5/2017


  And a huge hello to everyone in reader land!   I don't have much to say this morning.   Shocker  I know!  The coffee has not really even begun to kick in for me.  I have some new pictures to post on both of my blog sights right away.  Finally snuck off early the other morning, I actually might have forgotten to go to sleep, and got in some neat pictures.  Before it got to hot out.   Although the hike on this  day was very disappointing for sure.   I need a good mind clearing hike through the desert ---maybe getting lost for a good time.  Preferably finding some water.   Speaking of water several of the new pictures are from right down the road.  We got a good storm a few days back and the runoff that goes right across our road home, filled up completely.  I got some neat shots, although now I am wishing I got some live video too.  Luckily there is a back way to our house and the houses up the hill from here, so no one tried to cross the now river/ road.  It is kind of amazing how quickly this can happen.  The whole thing was more thrilling to me because I am always at work when the run off fills up, and have never seen it flowing before.   Even though the rain had pretty much moved on-I picked the kiddos up from the bus stop so they did not have to swim home.    These pictures and more will be up soon----but not today.   
           

  **"Don't argue with someone that can type faster than you...."**


       My mini vent for today happened again just yesterday to me at Circle K: Are you in line? -- hate that question. No real need for that question ever. If you are at Mc F*cks with four lines starting at the door and meeting at the registers, holding the door open with your head. Someone will ask are you in line? there are many answers to this. Few polite. At least some people do ask. Others just ease their way slowly side steeping till they are fully in front of you. Do they assume that all the seats are uncomfortable and you are standing to prevent hurting your delicate ass? "excuse me side steeping line cuter, would you prefer to see my fist in 3-d, or move to your position in line, over by the parking lot entrance sign. We are a culture of waiters --in line to get something that fills our needs at this moment. In 99 .99% of the situations I can think of---there is almost NEVER a reason to ever ask if someone standing in a line is in line. Just sayin'


    Stole the following   but worth a re post for sure!


THINGS THAT HALLMARK CARDS DON'T SAY

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
My tire was thumping.

I thought it was flat
When I looked at the tire...
I noticed your cat.
Sorry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heard your wife left you,
How upset you must be.
But don't fret about it...
She moved in with me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Looking back over the years
that we've been together,
I can't help but wonder...
"What the hell was I thinking?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Congratulations on your wedding day!
Too bad no one likes your husband.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How could two people as beautiful as you
Have such an ugly baby?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've always wanted to have
someone to hold,
someone to love.
After having met you ..
I've changed my mind.
-------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------
I must admit, you brought Religion into my life.
I never believed in Hell until I met you.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
As the days go by, I think of how lucky I am...
That you're not here to ruin it for me.
####################################################
Congratulations on your promotion.
Before you go...
Would you like to take this knife out of my back?
You'll probably need it again.
********************************************************************************
Happy Birthday, Uncle Dad!
(Available only in Tennessee, Kentucky & West Virginia)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy birthday! You look great for your age.
Almost Lifelike!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we were together,
you always said you'd die for me.
Now that we've broken up,
I think it's time you kept your promise.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
We have been friends for a very long time ..
let's say we stop?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I'm so miserable without you
it's almost like you're here.
=====================================================
Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
Did you ever find out who the father was?
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Your friends and I wanted to do
something special for your birthday.
So we're having you put to sleep.
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
So your daughter's a hooker,
and it spoiled your day.
Look at the bright side,
it's really good pay.


Scale
**"If I could only see the scale I am sure that it would state, that I have lost ounces, maybe pounds or even tons of weight. You better eat some pancakes, your skinny as a rail, I am sure that's what the scale would say, if I could see the scale!"**--- Shel Silverstein


                **"Your about as exciting as an STD!"**
                **"You can't spell Stud without STD."**


        *I called ur boyfriend gay,and he hit me with his purse.


No comments:

Post a Comment