Saturday, August 12, 2017

Bring Me Another Round----O Coffee!!



  **"If one is late for their specie led class—is it proper for the teacher to call the student tardy?"**

  **"The guy that discovered milk—What was he doing to that poor cow?"**


**"No one gives a sh*t about all the things your cell phone does. You didn’t even it, you just bought it. And anybody can do that!"**



                 *"He was madder than an albino hitchhiking in a snow storm!"**



                                 *"How did Mr. Crabs have a baby whale?"**



I can smell the bananas burning from you thinking so hard!
This above was deff. me at work Thursday   which was my Monday.
We ended up short handed at work, the norm lately and it got really really busy. 

        *"I have been away from real winters to long-I just chocked on a snowflake."**


  *"I’m going to open a liquor store and call it the 13th step. And then open a topless coffee shop called Perkies right beside it."**



                                   **Welcome to Arizona   All beach   no ocean!**

                                     *"No brains no headaches!"*---Why do you think some people are so Dam happy when they get brain freezes from ice cream?  Cause it means they do have a brain!


                                     *"My poo smells like roses!"*



Found a rebukes cube all of us can enjoy!
One fine day while Exploring Bisbee Arizona



Heard it is already seeming fall like in Wyoming. 
Although cooler weather, I long for, here in the desert--
Wyoming   this is too soon!
Especially since I have not yet had the time to come home and visit. 
I am confident in my winter driving---not so much in the tourists driving, while they zoom out of the sate as soon as the snow starts to fly. 
Ironically to come to the desert. 
I have been away so long, I guess I am a tourist to my home state.   ;)



Our puppies thinking my typing means they are getting a treat!



Great coffee shop just down the road.  
I need to dig up all my past pictures with coffee cups in them.   




      I like to add inspirational quotes and thoughts to each of my blog posts!   No matter how un motivational you might find them!  Today I decided to start out the post with some classics.  Read through my old posts and collect them all!   Just like Pokemon.   At work I am trying to collect all the write ups.   Like each and every kind of write up.   Because   this paper work is kind of  a joke, and a slap on the wrist   and mainly because, I do what I want.   At least at work, were my wife does not work.   ;) Speaking of un motivational     I was reading some past blog posts---and there are a lot of them to enjoy, by the way---and found one were a reader had actually sent me a comment!   I wish more of y'all would send me comments.   You can easily do it from the bottom of each blog entry.  And you don't even have to share your name.    After the huge initial shock of getting a comment wore off, I actually read it.   Well re read it, because this was a post of mine from like 2012, in short the reader was not a fan, but thought my blog page was perfect for kiddos, not adults, if not indeed written by a kid.  Living in the desert it is great to have yet another fan!   In short   I love your comments   all of them.  Especially the ones that help me make my pages betterer for all.   I am also fine with being the only one entertained by what I say and or write.  Because at least I am amused.  Kind of like when I am getting a write up at work.  




    Speaking of fun reads----my Exploring Arizona blog page is seeking more readers!   No bad reviews, yet!    Check out all the past posts as you wait for me to add more posts.  As we Explore Amazing Arizona through pictures.   

http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment