Friday, August 18, 2017

Close Your Eyes For Full Eclipse Experience Now


                               From right off our deck at the homestead.   




             Hello all this fine, but warm day!   I was not going to post today, but I find myself more angry about things again in the last few daze, and since I do not have the time to disappear on a hike, just yet---these posts are very mind calming for me.  They don't fix anything, but neither does talking about it on here, so your safe from that --for today.   Just put on my fake Wally World smile-that is greatly cracking, but still can only fully be recognized as fake by my wife.   Make some big tips to annoy the haters even more--and suck it up to a bad week, year it seems this year   but hey the good still out weighs the bad for us.   For sure.   
        So the big eclipse is this Monday---and I was just reading about how prime viewing states are already seeing a huge increase in traffic.   Some how Wyoming is a prime state to view the eclipse?   And motel rooms are going for $2000 a night!   Wow.   I mean this sounds very kool, but I am not traveling to see something all I have to do is look up to see.   Or close my eyes---  BAM I am now in a prime viewing area---no special glasses needed.   Anyways if your city or state is in a great viewing spot---I'm sorry.  Unless you work for tips --and these touristy nerds defiantly seem to have cash with them.   Here in Arizona is supposed to be far viewing in the AM   BUT they are already talking rain that day, so it would appear about how it would in Oregon and Washington state.   


     I just read an article last night saying that the scientists miss calculated and the big eclipse is not really until 2018.   Can you imagine?   Now I have only seen this in one place, and I can not find the article again of course.   I would think if this was suddenly found true, it would be posted every where!   But again     can you imagine?    

                                         Speaking of Wyoming   I am past due a trip back home--and one is coming up-it now looks like the end of next month!   Due to many hardships and such and the fact that I wish to take ten daze off  of work --and work has a hard time giving me two days off in a row, this trip has been a long time coming.  Once I officially have the days approved and the plane tickets I will share more.  But of course I will have tons of pictures from this trip.   And I am really glad the home coming will not happen during the eclipse.   For sure if it actually happens next year!   


  King Ropes is huge in Sheridan Wyoming and across this great nation.   I have a red Ropes Hat on display---that I have never worn.   This one above just happens to be for the school I graduated from    if anyone happens to want to get a me a welcome home present.   ;)   I thinks it would take over my display wall.   


  Speaking of this great nation---WTF is going on in the south and beyond with statue and skin color hate?    More of my thoughts on all this in my next blog post.   



         Where are you Exploring today?    No really---I need ideas for places to take pictures and hike.    Our Exploring and pictures from across Arizona   
http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/
             



                           And now time for some more motivation for y'all!!?


    *I’m going to open a liquor store and call it the 13th step. And then open a topless coffee shop called Perkies right beside it.*

                                           *No brains no headaches!"**



                                            *My poo smells like roses!



                                  *I practice safe sex—by leaving the lights on.



                      *I am not random—My brain just functions much faster than yours.


                        *Have you ever stopped to think-and then forgot to start again?


            *If at first you don’t succeed –destroy ALL evidence that you tried.
            *If at first you don’t succeed –Bungee jumping is not for you.



                        *If you don’t have anything nice to say—Come sit by me!


*One cannot fully understand something—Until you can explain it to your grandmother.


             *Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but many people abuse the privilege!


                                      *I will not have fun with educational toys!


                                      *The best person I know lives in my mirror!--Just don't try to hug them --you WILL hurt yourself.   At least don't try more than once.   ;)


  ** People need to stop putting flyers on my car ! I DO NOT wish to see a band named " parking violation" at the "Courthouse"**----I have received this flyer several times through the years, they must be getting very popular as a band.  



                                         

                                                          And now your moment of Zen......






No comments:

Post a Comment