Monday, May 23, 2016

One In A $Miliion




  **"I have a million dollar idea   that I will send to the first million people that send me one dollar....!" 

           **"I wonder if Satan gets a lot of letters for Santa around Christmas time?"**


    Class of "97" be aware, most people my age are so much older than me.
                                                                                                                                                                              
    Love is an unconditional commitment to an imperfect person. To love somebody isn't just a strong feeling. It is a decision, a judgment and a promise.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
      Did not the month of May not just start?? Fastest most non productive year ever so far.                                                                                                                                                                                                        
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
                                                                       
             Hello all this early morning!   It seems to be my daze off,and even after to many hours of not sleeping last night and a very hot and draining day, I can not find sleep just yet.  So a blog post or three for y'all to enjoy!  Or for me to look back on at later dates, and enjoy myself.  Whatever comes first.  I hope to post my now quite late mother's day post next.  But not today.  I also hope to have enough energy to post in my Exploring Arizona page today also.  
                                                                                             

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
   

    Another day off sitting around with my thumbs up my ass. Not because I'm to good to take the bus but because I'm to easily annoyed right now to take the bus. If I had not guzzled so much coffee id go back to bed         ----Still not really close to being fully mobile.  But am getting closer to it for sure!  Finally.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
      So awhile back I actually had a customer ask me the difference between our fish platter and our shrimp platter. I had to do a triple take to see if they were joking. They were full serious so I attempted to be gentle. Ummm one has fish and chips and the other has shrimp and chips..... all the while I was thinking , and if our fish and shrimp have sex THATS how our onion rings are born!!----Yesterday I believe it was was national waiter day.  No prize at work, no extra great tips, I jut got to keep my job and continue to gain great tips for the most part.  I recently found a page on Facebook were people who are servers can vent about there customers, and lots of jokes appear.  It is amazing how accurate the jokes are--and how few people on the sight are actually mean about there customers, they are just venting.  It often also amazes me, how everyone that shares, is from different areas but still I have shared many of there sames hardships and gripes many a time.  Above is an actual story of mine, one of the tamer ones    but most amusing to me at least.  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                  
        Have I mentioned lately how much I hate these apartments?? So I just got a notice saying management is going to inspect my place in the next 48 hours. Inspect for what?? The notice also says I dont have to be home when they arrive. Hahaha! O I will be here!!------best yet --not 20 minutes later I went to the managers office to ask about the notice----and no one --again knew anything.  In fact at one point they even asked me why I had recived the notice... Hello   that is why I am standing here -yelling   holding up the notice.  They have no reason to search my place   and implying at all that I did not need to be around when they wen though  HA!   Hell I well take the day off work and hide in the closet to make sure I am here when they come through.  Or pay my beer loving mother in law in beer to sit on my couch and drink while they walk the apartment.  Reason number 212 I am more than ready to move.  Luckily my wife is about at the same point and we are talking about a joined house again very soon.  Although money does not really allow at the moment.  Very soon again though.   :)                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
        
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              write that down                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
                                                                                               true story                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       too soon??                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         And now your moment of Zen.....                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment