Thursday, May 26, 2016

Hello!

   
   Hello to all my readers out there in reader land!  Where ever that might be for you today.  I hope you find this blog both interesting and funny-for a change.  :)   I find more joy every time I look at all of the views each of my pages receives.  Especially this page-- because it is mainly just me venting, talking about coffee, showing my pictures off, and letting my mind randomly ramble along.   But as is the picture taking--- mostly the Exploring while I am taking pictures, and the actual typing of these posts---each is very stress relieving for me.  Plus I can usually vent on here, and not find the need to vent nearly as much to my wife.  I am very very -close to having a vehicle again, so the picture taking and Exploring should go way up.  Also the posting these blogs from coffee shops and my Exploring blog posts of course will be more frequent.   Speaking of that    Please check out my local Exploring page---slowly taking us all across amazing Arizona     

                                                                                           
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                       
    **"Say what u must about what this says about me but arguing and venting and yelling and proving people wrong is a stress reliever for me. The landlords let me relieve stress today. Another example is any server that claims they are THE sh*t. I never claim to be a good server nor do I see it as something to brag about. But if you claim to be great in front of me. And several have in the past. I will daily ask you to prove your greatness before I become great at proving you wrong, daily :) "**---With my local gripe page out of commission, by me-- and my manager training classes, and easily annoyed co workers--and to continue to make my amazing marriage work, I have been trying to be much betterer about seeing every ones point of views, and not just going off on people.   Trying is the key word.   Because with out some soap box speeches from me--I just would not be me---and I would not have nearly as many things to post about on this very page.  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
          

      **"I enjoy telling the day line cooks, whom think I am insane anyway, that before work I take an upper and a downer and let them battle it out at work!  :)"**---Editors note:    I seldom work with the day crew --and they are far from used to my random yelling --nor do they seem to like it much.  This makes me to it more.  The night crew is far more layed back and far more used to the yelling--which at night is followed by laughter and or echos of whatever I might be yelling.     Anyways-speaking of drugs, tonight is a big concert night at work.  A sold out concert.  Snoop Dog happens to be the performer--and last year he canceled at the last minute--so this one sold out pretty fast.  My wife and I were planning on attending the concert-but something came up, and I begged to be put back on the work schedule for that big tip $.  Fo Shizzle!  We kind of assumed if we went to the concert it would be a late night and we would have a contact high--just from the crowd.   So at one point I also asked for the following day off work.   My main hope is that the managers do not panic and put to many servers on the floor-so that none of us really make any tip $.  It seems to me with my shift at work, they may not really train anyone --and than just put more of us on the floor to make up for the lack of training.  This also takes tips away from all of us mainly.  And may or may not be that fair for those of us that might actually know what we are doing --sometimes.  

      **"I would like to have a stalker but think I would stalk my stalker. I also think any stalker of mine would soon die of boredom. That said I am about to head back to work. Wooooo!"**
                                                                       
                                                                                       That said---they won't let me wear my helmet to work                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
                                                                                                     True story!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
                                                                                 Wait---what!??                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              So you might have noticed that this post still does not talk about Mothers Day---soon!  Next post I wish to talk and ponder about cell phones and such.  Next Exploring post--when things slow down a lil bit--HA!--Will be from beautiful down town Tucson, Arizona again.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     And now for your moment of Zen----I need this button on my computer......                                                                                                                                                                                                   
               

No comments:

Post a Comment