Tuesday, May 24, 2016

5/24/2016--Still Waiting



         Good morning to everyone, except Donald Trump!   Just jokin'   I happen to like most of the things and ideas he has.  And with my combined train of thought and back ground of annoying people just because I can-- the more people that dislike him-the more I tend to like him.  Yes his thoughts and ideas seem to come out in a joubled mess, but the base of him plans are solid.  Like me, he seems to be as surprised at what actually comes out of his mouth--or is it his wild hair that does all the talking, as we and or the media are.  Yes he has a lot of failed business, but what true all star does not, and he also has a ton of successful business now to make up for all the failures.  Yes at first I just thought he was hilarious--and yes I know whom ever goes into office will not really be allowed to change things because of the powers that be over him -that really make this country's plans.  But in my eyes Hillary really is the anti Christ!!   But it really is to early to talk about such things--heck I am still trying to finish my morning coffee before it gets to warm outside to enjoy coffee.  If there even is such a temperature!  And I try to keep politics out of this page --knowing fully well that so many other topics and thoughts running through my head annoy much more!  :)
      So I am sitting here waiting for my apartment land lords to walk through my apartment.  Angry because I have things to do, and because while I was cleaning I lost things--like my newest work schedule.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

    **I hope the apartment managers realize the longer it takes them to show the more defense and argumentative I gets**---- I was told the walk through would be around 9-10 when I asked for a boarder time line than the all day one I was first given.  Of course it's after ten.   At this point I am just thinking of all of the things wrong with the apartment complex and how I can bring them up while they look at my spotless pad.  Actually I most want to take a dump in the bathroom before they show up  and than see how long I can keep them in the small apartment.  :)   Again much more on this coming of course.  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               My newest blog page all about Exploring amazing Arizona is already jam filled with pictures and Exploring of mine.  Newest update again takes us downtown Tucson one fine day while I attempted to talk to the IRS official officials.   Please check out all the posts and let me know both where you are Exploring today--and where I should Explore next     
      http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/                                                                          
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Local IRS building                                                                                                                              
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
                                                          

      **"Love is an unconditional commitment to an imperfect person. To love somebody isn't just a strong feeling. It is a decision, a judgment and a promise."**----Not really going any where with this quote, just found it the other day and thought it was great.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
                                                                  
        **"Can not tell if my headache is coming on because I need more coffee or have had to much. I will just blame the headache on it about being time to start work."**                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        **"Did not the month of May not just start?? Fastest most non productive year ever so far. "**                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

          **"Once I get a car again and have no reason to call them I am doing a long mini vent about Yellow Cab. Cliff notes there service blows."**----And than one fully about the apartments I live in.   Still waiting for them to walk my apartment.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Still waiting.  I realize as you are reading this you have no idea of the passage of time here--but since I am multi tasking--rather poorly   this has takin' awhile to type.  I will miss my class and be late for work if need be--to make sure I am here when they walk through---but the more wait  the more annoyed I gets.  If you have not yet noticed -this post is still not my special mother's day post.   Not saying my mom and probably your moms are not fully amazing, or that they do not deserve a full post just about there amazing-ness   just sayin' I am distracted and or slacking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment