Tuesday, June 19, 2012




        **"If I was a member of congress and if I was an idiot...but I repeat myself."**---  Mark Twain  ----Just a friendly reminder that elections are just around the corner.  This is the first year I have been legal to vote in several years.  And I am still deciding if this is a good thing. 
   **"A cop pulled me over and said "I need your license, I need your insurance and I need your registration!" I said "What about ME & my NEEDS!?"**

**"I don't believe in imaginary friends anymore!!...Even Paw my 8 legged alien dog agrees with me!"**

   **"I understand that good things come to those who wait. but may I ask just how long the line is?"**


      With Fathers day just passed--some inspiration for all those not so great dads out there.  Those that do not really try and are mainly there to make babies not raise them.  

  Happy Fathers day for me and our host thanks to Safeway--and the new ruling were all local grocery stores can now sell booze.   I will picture my huge fathers day card in a blog very soon.

             **"Ugh some people should have been left in their fathers balls!!!!"**----SL


   I did not take the above picture---BUT am more than ready to ride this huge new ferries wheel still being assembled on the bay line in Seattle!   And of course I will have my own pictures after.  





   After spending the weeksend as guests in someone elses home--I hope the following won't be said by our hosts.   We try to help out and compensate by providing child care, cleaning, food, etc while staying any were.  Because it is the right thing to do, and because we are to poor to give them cash.   I wish more people that stayed here, had the same thought waves.  

   This is a common response to most of my random thoughts.  Please share your thoughts on my thoughts with me!   I love all comments.  And they help my writing grow much more than you could imagine.  


  Phone pranks are much more challenging with the invention of caller ID, but they are still possible.  

   These signs are needed in MANY a store!   I usually get behind the person in the express lane that has two carts full of grocery's, tries to write a check, than counts out exactly $6.66 out in change.  And than puts all of this back in there pocket and pulls out debit card, they do not know how to use.  They swipe it 12 times, the wrong way, and than realize they do not know there own pin number.   Why am I saying ---usually get behind these people--I always get behind these people.  
    A survey just showed that 87% of Americans could not survive an acopolise or huge disaster---is it now wonder the same amount of people can not use there own money!   These same scientists just determined that we are much more likely to die on our birthdays than any other day.  To much stress or partying or cake or something.  
                                       And now it is time for today's picture of the day---

 Please hold your applause until the end.


    As I have said we were on the road over the weeksend.   And the home we stayed at, is full of kittens.  A constant joy for the kiddos.  Possible torture for the cats.  Above is a rare moment were both were at peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment