Monday, June 11, 2012

6/11/2012




         Tomorrow I am going to do a re-cap of the last week or so in our lives.  Not surprisingly more thrilling for me for sure, but if you have not noticed by now, strange things just seem to happen around me.  And the stories are true.  I do not have enough brain cells left--to dream up most of this crap!   I blame my drinking daze of my youth, for the far fewer amount of good brain cells left.   And like to tell people when they see me smile--- two remaining brain cells have just bumped into each other.  OR I have farted!   ;) Give it a few minutes and you will know which is making me smile.   Because unlike my wife, my farts do not smell like roses!   And than a blog post about Ski to Sea weeksend is in the works---I know I know I have been slacking! 


       
                                          Me waiting for the parade to start in my party shirt!


        Tomorrow's post will also have some very "mini rants" to make up for missing last Friday.   Actually the topics are related to local events, and another attempt to gain some feedback from my awesome readers.   Who are also awesomely quite!




       Speaking of non commenting people-----yesterdays blog post was mostly to annoy someone.
So far sadly they have not seen the post.  Mostly because I was "warned" to drop this subject, to keep from a lawsuit, I bring it up again today!   To learn more---you should read yesterdays post, yo!




     For yet another way to contact me----Please check out my new Facebook page--   And click on LIKE!


     Direct link to both of my blogs.   Were you can share pictures, comments, exploring trips!  Also lots of coffee pictures, my personal pictures, and funny posts and or quotes.  Go there now!

"I'm not sure if I just pissed the bed or if I am just really sweaty!"



  • Is this what they call a water bed? I have a water bed by filling up the bath tub and sleeping in there. If I have beans before hand it becomes a hot tub!~
    I used to have an actual water bed---true story. I loved it. But it was hell when you woke up with a hangover! Trying to get out of the bed, you had to catch a wave and ride it out/off the bed. And by than you were sick from motion sickness.


I guess the question now is---do you feel like you should pause, and use the restroom?  Or should I start talking about running faucets, sprinklers, and rivers.

Have you seen the news --were many types of peanut butter contain flame retardants.   
It is rare--but I have no comments on that!








That's not right!










If you have not noticed yet, I really really enjoy a great cup of coffee!   
And try to mention coffee at least once a blog.   Now were at two for those of you that did not get the memo!


Any guesses were my next exploring blog post will be about??

Please send your guesses to me or
any exploring pictures or comments.



Today's picture of the day---shows that your never to old to try new things if you stay young at heart!   I really enjoy this picture.  But the pictures subject ---might not share my joy in sharing it.  
Brought to you all the way from Seattle, WA

     This doesn't work at our house   the kids keep  finding us...






                         
      


















                   

No comments:

Post a Comment