Saturday, June 30, 2012

Another Post Before July



   I am really hopping that this does not turn into another summer---were we really never see summer.  Beyond those breaks of the rain for a day or two, filled with all on sunshine that just mainly teases everyone.  Last summer I found myself in Wyoming, and we got record rain, in fact much of the flooded.  And everyone blamed me for bringing the rain from here in Washington.  Right now ---the clouds are kind of nice, compared to the full on summer most of the country is seeing.  Complete with 3 digit temperatures and huge fires.  But the constant clouds and rain gets old long before spring hits.  



I have mentioned this before---But I can not wait to ride the new huge ferries wheel in Seattle.  They just officially opened it yesterday.  Just in time for the big 4th of July Weeksend.  Right on the waterfront, 200 feet high --it should offer some truly amazing views.  Each fully enclosed seat is climate controlled.   Rides are $13 bucks for adults.   I will be able to better sound like a tourist guide, after we ride the wheel.   I did not take this picture, but it is grand!



Even more amazing is the sight of the sun in this picture!

        Last month I talked about how hard it is to find a pay phone ---let alone one that actually works!

   While roaming around down town Bellingham, I learned a few things the other day.   It is always a great place to find interesting sights and people for sure.  I learned again how hard it is to use the restroom after about 7 PM.   When the bus station is closed.   Most places lock there restrooms in the down town area or are closed very early in the night.   Trying to relieve yourself in an alley is not recommended.  Beyond the very likely option that you will spend the night in jail, alleys have used needles in them.  This is a very great town in most ways, but drug users are not the cleanest many a time.   I have also noticed that very few people around here seem to work.   They are retired or just wealthy in general.  This is great for the retired people.  Not so great for the under paid shop workers or the regular Joe that tries to go on a quick shopping trip in the middle of the day--- on a Wed.   Why are all of the shops full in the middle of the week, and than even busier on the weekends?  

    That's not right!   Like most of the things I post.   Hopefully you at least find it funny.



And then repeat!    
OK no one might call my posts or pictures art, but the above is how I get to my above insights.
AND it got me my coffee post for the night.  




Today's picture of the day comes from our exploring a few daze back while we 
were down by the bay.   

I make it extra large-because it is kind of creepy.   Anyways this rock faces out to the bay.  And someone added the pupil to complete the illusion.  I am going to offer two pictures of the day today---because I have been slacking on posting these.  

      One of the many parks in the area.   With school finally being out, these parks will all be much fuller most of the time.  But as you can see by the sky, we hit the play area between storms.   This one happens to be in Ferndale at Pioneer Park.    Again more exploring posts in the works.  

Some observances on big business and my last short lived job also in an upcoming post.   I am slacking  AND I kind of want to be officially clear of the managers.   
I promise that tons of new posts and such 
are in the works.  Filled with pictures, jokes, deep quotes, and of course my random rambling.  
I thrive on comments good gooder or bad   so please contact me on this blog sight   check out my other blog or visit my new Facebook page at



No comments:

Post a Comment