Friday, August 10, 2018

August Like Wow!

                             
                    Over the weeksend I had a rental car and nothing but time.   So me and this ol hat got a lot of Exploring in.   Through all the stress I tried to treat it like a vacation.   Because on Monday it was back to reality.        I hope to share much of this very soon cause I got a lot of road in   and a ton of pictures of course.   ;)    "Smile it will only get worse!"   

Road Trip!


                            Sticker found at post office last week ---score!  And good coffee.  


            Hello all!    I know it has been a good while since I last posted.  For those of you keeping track I have been thrust into chapter 13 of my life -where for betterer or worse does not apply anymore and apparently everything is fair game.   I so far do not really like this chapter at all, but it is all a new beginning.  I can say that when I am fully angry--I am also fully motivated -after I stop seeing red, so watch out y'all!      Tonight I have my "office" set up in a motel and am trying to catch up on me.   I have music blaring, maybe a brew or two and have been working on several aspects for making cash -instead of spending it all on my way out of it all.   And yes I am on my way out.   We will love each other till the end of time, but have learned we should not live in the same house---and gal Dam we have tried everything fix us.   I may not be that motivated yet, but once I stop seeing red---I will be unstoppable.   But enough about such dark subjects for today!    I have not posted here in way to long    lets have some laughs and some fun!





        Where are you Exploring today?
http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/        As always my Arizona Exploring blog page seeks more readers!    Picture filled for sure.   100+ blog posts to roam through already.    And I have been spending much down time on Exploring in the last week or so.      With any luck at all I will post a new Exploring blog yet tonight for y'all to enjoy and share!




                                                **" Say  NO to  negativity!"**    

                                       **"Gay people always take jokes the wrong way."**
                                  *"When life hands you lemons be thankful it's not herpes."**

     **Crappy day means it's time for the great joys of a shower beer! I have talked about the joys of this before. And how creepy Stephen King and I think motels can be. This should turn it all around. Maybe 12 shower beers...**---- Just sayin'



 The stupid from California is gently drifting this way
I stopped at the AM PM on Park street in Tucson today and the restroom had a huge triangle on the door. Under this it said "all genders"

Arizona clothes dryer! ;)



How did they know I was going to hike here?


    Found the end of the rainbow and no pot of gold just a huge white bull. Just outside of Douglas AZ





For the first time in a long time I have a definite mission and goals. And you can't stop a Leo or an Adam once they get rolling. 
In this picture finally DE stressing. Wooooooo
More pictures to come       In other words---I'm back Mitches!



   I came across the above sign at a trail head in Sierra Vista over the weekend.   Some how I find it very hard to believe there are any animals that even remotely resemble a bear in these parts    but I did see a ton of very healthy looking deer on this adventure.   More on this coming of course.


If you don't have me as a friend on Facebook you are missing out!
I am on there way to much---working on being online less, but it really gives me withdrawal effects.  
As always you can leave comments, feedback, or hate mail directly on this blog page!
Please do so
Or my e mail is pepeadams9@gmail.com
I really enjoy hearing what you dislike about my thoughts----and after I stop laughing I will work on more similar posts to keep you angry!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR -START YOUR REPLY NOW FOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment