Saturday, August 11, 2018

August 11 2018




                Hello readers!    And thank you all for still being here.  I have had time to post on this blog page and my Arizona Exploring page over the last few daze.   And it has been a great while before this.   Over last weekend I got a great many of pictures and some really great Exploring in.  I also got a chance to clear my head and make plans for this week and beyond.   And have a game plan for making some cash again, instead of handing it all out.  With a downed car that we are still finacing and fun things like that--everyone seems to want my money right now.  Not just the normal bills and the wife.   Because of it all I am about to change my phone number I do believe though.   For the most part I am getting very good at ignoring phone numbers I do not know  but every once in a while I slip up or a bill collector gets smart on me and calls from a different phone number.   Although I am starting a local service --to inhance and upgrade my bank account and proably should not let every customer go to voice mail.   To screen the calls.   Although it might well work to my advantage making it appear I am busier and more sought after than I truly am at the moment.   

     **"Unless your kids fundraiser is selling whiskey    I am not interested!"**

        **Having sex in an elevator is wrong on so many levels!"**

   **Stop trying to figure out whom should wear the pants in a relationship
        Relationships work best when no one is wearing pants!**

   **"I did not out smart you
          You just outdumbed me!"**

                                  **I didn't kill anyone today!**

  I try to add deep and motivational quotes into all of my blog posts.   Today this is all I can come up with.   *Have stolin' from other pages!   ;)    For more quotes --guaranteed to keep you on the edge of your seat---but not become productive   check out any of my past blog posts!


    Donald Duck's on a dirty weekend, calls reception & asks for condoms. Receptionist says shall I put them on your bill? "Don't be thuckin thupid I'd thuffocate!"



What you thought I was not going to post about coffee today?
Coffee AND Snoopy in the same post---wow!
Another thing that can be found in almost every single blog post is coffee love!




For the most part I try to keep political views off this page---except maybe my enjoyment of the Trump administration...
But the above is funny---I don't care whom you are----and it's free advice




Sorry folks    had to post again!




Found the other day while roaming around behind the local MC Grease pit.
In case any of you forgot our area code here while dialing. 


Gotta love the desert!
I do not believe I have ever seen a scorpion this big before.  

And now a couple pictures from a quick walk about a few days back.







This road just off the truck stop is doing about as well as my life 
path was doing in July.


The clouds over the last few weeks have been nothing but amazing
If a storm rolls in or rolls on by.












As always I hope you enjoyed looking over this page even half as much as I enjoyed 
getting the pictures and posting. 

Happy Trails!






No comments:

Post a Comment