Thursday, August 30, 2018

8-30-2018


        Hello this fine morning!  I hope that all of you have found August joyful if not an extremely quick month.  I for one am mind blown that we are about to leap into another calendar month.   Wow!  I am also mind blown that my last blog post no this very page had a theme and almost a plot all the way through the post.  Almost like it was planned and thought out or something!  Years ago way back when I started this blog page, I thought out each posting long before I actually typed it.  Now for the most part I drink a lot of coffee and than attempt to entertain with out letting my mind wander to far into the gutter!   Today's post is going to have a lot of my quotes.   I find them very non motivational and fun.  I call them my quotes, because I am the last to type them out---and some are actually my thoughts.  Many our lifted from social media.  So feel free to use them.   I try to add at least a few in each and every blog post.  


    **"I just texted  a ton of you that I had lost my phone
           Ten of you called to try and help me look...."*

    If you don’t have anything nice to say—Come sit by me!"**

 **"One cannot fully understand something—Until you can explain it to your grandmother."**


**"Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but many people abuse the privilege!"**



          **"I will not have fun with educational toys!----Bart Simpson


                     **"best person I know lives in my mirror!"**


**"If you smoke after sex, you are doing it to fast!"**


                **"Turns out, chess is nothing like checkers."**



**"Can restin’ your cell phone on your junk—give you cancer, down there?"**


    **"If you have no TV, what does all your furniture face toward?"**




    I just read an article- probably out of Phoenix -some where in the desert---I did not say I read the article well----Where an ice cream truck driver got busted for selling drugs also.   Only in the desert!   If he also sold adult beverages and coffee   as well as the ice cream treats of course---he could have basically covered all the major bases!    I realize this could have happened any where, but I really am starting to think the intense heat all the time here -just turns brain's into mush  and basically on off mode.  The heat makes people dumb.   And you can't fix stupid.   




       Where are you Exploring ?? New picture filled post up later today. Check out this page of mine and share the links! http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/

     As always my Exploring page needs more readers!   100+ picture filled posts and I have many more in the works.   





Lake DeSmit Thats were Jb's raises the shrimp for our all you can eat shrimp. lol


For those of you that don't know this lake is in the middle of Wyoming. And o used to convince trusts that shrimp were raised in it. And than tell them the truth when they talked about going out to the lake to see the shrimp farm



I recently went for broke and got a new--new to me car.  
Because of the many questionable s in this town and that I deal with every day   this is the only picture of it I posted locally.   ;)
Ready to Explore!
Once my finances are back in order of course. 
Also another great cloud shot.  
Over the last few months the clouds have been amazing from minute to minute.  
If a storm brews up or not. 

Here are a few recent cloud shots.












No comments:

Post a Comment