Friday, September 7, 2018

First Post O The Month, Tomorrows Will Be Thought Out



             Hello!   Tomorrow finds me going to a really good country concert with free tickets-- and I really should be sleeping now, because it already is tomorrow.  But instead I am going to grace you all with a blog post!   Woooo!    I have another actual planned and thought out blog post in the works---but that will have to wait for tomorrow.   When I say in the works, it means I have been thinking about it --and planning my words and bumping it all around in my head, much like I do when I write an angry letter or try to win an argument with my wife.   Try is the key word on that last example.   Those of you that are married or in a relationship will fully understand.   I win a lot of arguments, and when a boss or otherwise -asks you to leave the room or office, that counts as a win.   But I have to say I have never won an argument with my wife.   Even if I have before hand won the argument in my head 88 times.    Even if I start and end fully in the right.   Even if I stop the conversation and we both start to eat lots of food.   Even if mid conversation our entire house blows away-----well you catch my drift.    With everything turning political -from shoes to football it is hard to enjoy anything.   Especially this month the month of 9-11 and marks the anniversary of our marriage a marriage that is almost fully non existent.    I love when I explain to bill collectors that I am getting a divorce, how most pause and than tell me they don't know if they should apologize or congratulate me!   The phone processors either must all go to the same training school -online, or are all married.   In this sad month----today it got a great deal sadder with the death of a legend, Mr Burt Reynolds.    


Maybe the flags at all the truck stops should go half mast today? 

   **Heaven bound till dawn    Just watch OL Bandit run!         RIP  **

                
If you have never read anything by Dave Berry you should



   **"Why don't sheep shrink in the rain?!"**


   **"Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."**

   **Heaven has a wall, a gate and a strict immigration policy.   Hell has open boarders.   Let that sink in."**




The more you know!
See tests can be fun.  Not this one but some tests!


A portion of the amazing campus where I used to work.
With some amazing clouds moving in





Where are you Exploring today?  



Just yesterday I needed some air in my lungs after winning an argument, meaning it wasn't with my wife,  simply by stumping them with logic.   Anyways I really needed to go for a walk and snapped these four pictures.  
Feel free to argue that I don't have any logic and or that the pictures are not good.












No comments:

Post a Comment