Sunday, September 16, 2018

9/16/2018


Had time for a little bit of Exploring last week. 
Easily my favorite personal picture from the walk about.




   Cheers to all this fine morning!   And since you can not actually see me before I am called a lush for drinking so early and alone-- I am holding up my coffee mug proudly!   Although after the last week a beer or three sounds great!   Thus is my life though.   ;)   When I was still at my job six daze a week there were many times that I fully believe I ran only on caffeine and hate.   A great combo if you ask me.  But with all that hate, no one was asking me anything.   I would like to say that things are getting better and slowing down---but I am still fighting battles that should have been put out weeks ago.   In fact my last blog post here was all about most of that.   And I have my coffee maker at my new place now.  So things are looking up.  I have so many things I should be doing right now I am going to make this a quick post and hopefully an entertaining one at that!



   




             **"Constipated people just don't give a crap-----but coffee makes you go poo!"**

   I am slacking   only one quote for today---well technically two.   But rejoice --almost every blog post has such quotes and thoughts!   for you to roam through and or steal.     Maybe I am the only one that does that.   And or enjoys them?  

                      This is a tuff one.    When my wife and I were still together we would split our winnings   but we never won anything close to this.  And the post says they gave the $...






As always my Exploring Arizona blog page needs visitors and shares!   I have not had time to take pictures and Explore for a few weeks now, but I do have many posts for that page in the works from Exploring past.     Check it out!
http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/


Where are you Exploring today? 



And that's about as political as I am willing to get today.



A few posts back I did a whole post about not being lonely. 
Wish I would of had this picture than.    



No comments:

Post a Comment