Sunday, September 9, 2018

Drive It Like You Stole It!



          Hello everyone this fine day!  I found myself sleeping in till 11 today---and although I must have really needed it, I hate sleeping any where close to that long.   Especially in the desert because you wake up to intense heat and because it is already almost to hot to drink refreshing and reviving coffee!   That said I am still drinking my coffee with a fan on full blast facing me.  ;)I am going in so many directions at the moment to keep afloat that sleeping in that late can be kind of an issue.   On the same note it is Sunday- so it's not like many of my things can happen today anyway.   Everyone keeps telling me to take baby steps and write all of my tasks down on lists.   Over the last few weeks these lists just anger me because I am defiantly adding way more to the lists than completing from the lists.   BUT I can already cross off  drink coffee for today!    And I really am getting things done on all angles.  Despite all the people and things holding me back.   Number one is my computer--it seems every time I sit down and try to pull of tasks on the computer ---I can not get online.   Some day I will have "real" at home Internet service again---some day, but not today because I am beyond poor right now.   For reals poor, not the poor I used to tell my wife and everyone else, as I was making $100 in tips a night, so that they would not attempt to borrow cash from me.   Another major falling point is how hard even the easiest task seems to be to accomplish.   It has always been this way--- try to pay your Internet bill and it turns into an all day task to not get it paid.   Because you do not have Internet and they want you to pay the bill over the net even while you are standing in the office....     And when you have 88 similar tasks -well by noon I am usually more than ready to call it a day and find lots of comfort food!   even if I roll out of bed around 11.   But I have been getting things done-----slowly but surly, and I always read that the turtle wins the race right?   



    A huge check off the list should happen tomorrow.   Should is the key word because it should of happened almost two weeks ago when it was payed in full.   But we should be finally getting our dead car out of the shop---so that we can basically turn it over to repo.   After involving the insurance company, financing, random strangers that hate this shop, and the police -I believe we are finally getting our fully paid for car out of the shop.   Almost two weeks later.   Apparently the local police and our insurance company have a different interpretation on a stole car than we do.   Although I can not get them to define it for me.   Long story short---this car is fully paid for through the shop---even the towing charges, which should not have been--- They will not give us an itemized bill or receipt so that we can turn the car over to repo.   The shop will not give us the keys to the vehicle, the plates on it, release the vehicle to us, or tell us where it is.   Even though it is payed in FULL.   And every day they stall--for almost 2 weeks now, they want  to charge storage fees----In my eyes  that adds up to a stolin' vehicle     but as always     what do I know?   At any rate  just typing this is making me angry again.   So more on all of this   next blog post.   


 As always my Exploring Arizona blog page needs visitors and shares!   I have not had time to take pictures and Explore for a few weeks now, but I do have many posts for that page in the works from Exploring past.     Check it out!
http://exarizonagobensonbobcats.blogspot.com/







Found this on a truck stop bathroom wall a few weeks back. 
Not sure if it's racist, preachy, or entertaining.


Also found this old school Monopoly set just recently.  
Not sure why the picture is upside down. 
Bought it for 50 whole cents. 
Probably should have kept it, but put it online for sale at a big markup and sold it the very next day.
The whole story of the game maker is a great read.   
The inventor made his first board on the family table cloth to the distress of his wife.   


Hell to the no!
Look closely
I would imagine this is totally photo shopped   but no.
If you read this blog ---I do not like anything to do with snakes. 
Really the only thing that bugs me.  
Although I have seen some huge spiders at our house lately that make me not want to go to sleep ever again.
Our oldest caught the last one---I believe a wolf spider, and it is HUGE---worse yet its been in a sealed jar for daze and is still alive!
Anyways if I run into a snake on the trail----any kind of snake I jump, scream like a lil girl and bolt back to my vehicle.   ;)



This bunk bed ladder has been a long running joke for us.  It used to be in my wife's travel trailer -and each rung held items---flowers and such. 
 A friend of ours saw the ladder in the trailers bathroom for the first time and asked what was upstairs....
I will give you minute for this joke to reach you. 

Now the ladder is in the friends house and I randomly send her pictures of it 
asking what wonders the ladder leads to!
On this day it nice enough to hold my coffee!














No comments:

Post a Comment